Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very low end vps's for under 2$ a month in Europe? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Very low end vps's for under 2$ a month in Europe?

13»

Comments

• FreekFreek Member
    edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd JESUS ROLLERBLADING CHRIST THATS A BIG BUNNY!!
    @prometeus I can haz special PM too pretty please puppy eyes? Or isn't it special :O ?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@prometeus said: I'm a bit late, a little queue of order and activation to do :-)

Fantastic. I'll continue to F5 spam for a little longer ;P

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@liamwithers said: Fantastic. I'll continue to F5 spam for a little longer ;P

:-)

• Glad you liked the offer @dekken , there's a few of us who have this box deal and playing with minimal debian settings : )

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@liamwithers said: @CVPS_Chris , this could get competitive ;)

Only difference is that he has very limited stock. I can fulfill unlimited orders.

The only thing this does it hurt everyone else as I cannot be out beat by an offer. Maybe I will have to have a 3GB offer here next time ;-)

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Also, the location. prometeus only offers in italy.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2012

@jcaleb said: Also, the location. prometeus only offers in italy.

Only? :-) I don't see how is this relevant with anything. Check the topic of this thread.
    Some of us actually live in Europe and prefer european location above US you know :-) And if there's some italian LEB host even better as there's not any LEB competition in Mediterranean area at all.

@Dekken: apart from already suggested and recommended inception hosting and prometeus there's allsimple special offer, httpzoom special offer, torqhost regular plan...

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

Sorry, was referring to Chris comment that there might be no competition. because of different market. Chris sells to East coast.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • East coast does have a ton of competition :P

@CVPS_Chris said: Only difference is that he has very limited stock. I can fulfill unlimited orders.

Chris, I know that when you are mentioned you take the teletransport and need to materialize, but really don't take every other action as it was driven or consequence of your :-)

I, as dinosaur, already had my dose of money and success. I passed across all economics bubbles (and I'm doing well even in these days). Since Italy was not well represented in this market I started this venture, but we don't depend on this to survive, I can take the time and have some fun ;-)

The limited stock (to be honest 9 packages sold in a few hours mainly to let users aren't so bad) is because we need to see how to best handle them (I'm putting these on existing nodes for now)...

We have in stock (and sold very well) 1GB KVM plans at leb prices, please don't follow me on the 3GB openvz, do it with xen...

All the best for your Buffalo expansion :-)

• If CVPS does it for Xen...

I'd totally throw money at it.

@HalfEatenPie said: I'd totally throw money at it.

I'll ask Chris some affiliate fee :P