Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Germany Windows VPS with included license $7/month - RAWVPS.COM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Germany Windows VPS with included license $7/month - RAWVPS.COM

crossingcrossing Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

RAWVPS.COM offers special Free Windows License for all WIN KVM plans. USA, Germany and Romanian Locations. Linux KVM are available too !

Specification of our nodes

Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1245 v3

4 x 2 TB SATA 6 Gb/s Enterprise HDD (Hardware-RAID 10)

Port speed 1Gbit

Exclusive LowEndTalk Offer $7 512MB KVM Windows License included.

Windows Server 2008/2012 License FREE with every KVM Package !

****Only 4 available ! ****

http://rawvps.com/lowendtalk_offer.html

**Check our website for full price offer.

We also have over 13 WorldWide Linux Xen Cloud Server Locations !**

Payment methods: PayPal, Bitcon, 2CO, Credit Card

TOS/AUP : http://rawvps.com/terms.html

Comments

• Lowendtalk 4 packages offer is sold out ! You will be redirected to the main order page.

I'll be waiting for your next LET offers.

• How was/is this different from your regular offer, anyway? You have a $6.99 KVM package that also has 512MB of RAM.

• I believe the price is in monthly base, the regular one is yearly base to get the same price.

• @Noerman said:
    I believe the price is in monthly base, the regular one is yearly base to get the same price.

I see.

• @Noerman said:
    I believe the price is in monthly base, the regular one is yearly base to get the same price.

Also, don't miss this disclaimer (listed in light grey) on the front page: "Transaction Fees will be added to listed prices to all customers." Checking out the plans, it looks like an additional 5.50% ("transaction fee") will be added onto all listed prices.