Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reversehosts not replying - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reversehosts not replying

2»

Comments

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@ricardo said:
    2/1 odds, amnesia... just remembered he ran a hosting company.

Hahahaha

• Now you're here I had 3 plans with you paid yearly and they all resolve to nothing now. You'd offered to place them somewhere else several months ago and stopped replying to tickets. Not so funny.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

@Hassan said:
    Yes, of course!

Ticket #732320

wasnt replied for more than 24 hours for a critical issue...

anyways its good to see you back and active...

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@ricardo said:
    Now you're here I had 3 plans with you paid yearly and they all resolve to nothing now. You'd offered to place them somewhere else several months ago and stopped replying to tickets. Not so funny.

Open a ticket and I will take care of this promptly.

@Hassan said:
    Open a ticket and I will take care of this promptly.

my vps is again down, Ticket Created #355292

kindly do the needfull...

• @agentmishra said:

Way to bump an old thread...

• @agentmishra said:

Please don't post here every time you open a ticket.

Thanked by 1wych
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2014

TBF it surely is worth dredging up one of these threads since the host posted a recent offer.

I never bothered to create a ticket replying RE: my 3 disappearing VPS for several months and no replies.

Does that qualify the host for your temporary bans on new offers? The host closed one of their locations due to an upstream provider going bust and went silent for a few months... now he's acquiring customers on here again? heh.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited November 2014

they may be sleeping

• @ricardo said:
    TBF it surely is worth dredging up one of these threads since the host posted a recent offer.

I never bothered to create a ticket replying RE: my 3 disappearing VPS for several months and no replies.

Id say that warrants a ticket and if no response its own thread rather than bumping an old one to be honest.

• Funnily enough I had created tickets when the provider had offered to move clients from their defunct node. No reply. New ticket a couple of weeks later, no reply. "Creating a ticket" doesn't seem like a valid course of action after those course of events.

Nevermind though, it seems dodgy hosts and this forum is a thing in perpetuity. If the forum users follow the general rule of 'researching' a host then they'll have came across this thread anyway.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • @ricardo said:

Only if a reply is not forthcoming in good time. For all we know, the OP has already had a reply. Unlikely, but possible.

@Nekki, i just do not understand, if i open a new thread for almost similar topic, i am asked not to do so, if i comment my own thread, i am asked not to do so.

i dont understand what do i do, and yes i got to know @Hassan only via LET and LEB...

so i feel if @Hassan has time to go through these forums, he may feel like responding to my tickets, and yes do let me know, what do i do if the box is offline without any clue from the provider, do i not post on these forums???

any ways, i know since i am not a moderator, not is this my forum, so i can expect this...

by the way @ricardo, i agree with what you wrote...

• @agentmishra said:
    Nekki, i just do not understand, if i open a new thread for almost similar topic, i am asked not to do so, if i comment my own thread, i am asked not to do so.

i dont understand what do i do, and yes i got to know Hassan only via LET and LEB...

What I'm saying is there's no need to post when you OPEN a ticket. If you don't get a response to a ticket after a day or so that's one thing, but posting just after you opened one isn't needed.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
    edited November 2014

@Nekki

sorry for quoting you, but i write only after the time specified by you, here above, is over.

and also, why dont you issue a sort of warning to @Hassan and make it public, so that these people take things more seriously when services goes down and tickets are submitted, so that from next time they reply, in case they like to get more clients out of these forums.

like you have done for GVH.

any ways @Nekki thanks

• My RH VPS is accessible again. Looks like it was a networking problem. My VPS was fully functional excluding network services during the outage.