Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for RTO ( Rent - To - Own ) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for RTO ( Rent - To - Own )

2»

Comments

• @Dacentec - DDoS protection in Beta?
    Please do tell more about this (i am waiting for provisioning of a server at the moment so would love to know)

Also. Second location, however unlikely... Europe somewhere, or an area that is suitable for Asia Optimized would be great

• Oh yes more info about this DDoS protection if possible :-).

• sumosumo Member
    edited September 2014

@dacentec said:
    Thanks for the questions and comments.

doughmanes, sorry to hear about your problems. PM with your customer ID or ticket, I'd like to know where we failed you.

That's the way to respond to customer issues. Certainly a good impression

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @dacentec said:
    What would be the most popular second location to have Dacentec?

@dacentec: US west coast (LA, Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose) or Europe. You've got a customer ready to buy now if you offer it.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited September 2014

@dacentec said:
    The DDoS protection is in beta already, we hear you.

Neat

West Coast, maybe Portland or Seattle. LA is fine too. Europe would be alright as well.

• Waiting for Asia optimized.

• @dacentec said:

i would prefer amsterdam or rotterdam in the netherlands

• Uhm.. Where are they located right now? I can't find it on their page. That should be visible within 300ms

• Hmm too bad, I'd very interested if it was in Europe. The Netherlands would have been super cool. If anyone can offer this in The Netherlands, please PM!

• Corey said: LOL!? Since when do green technologies bring power costs to zero.

Just shine a light bulb on the solar panel and use the same solar panel to power the same light bulb. Soon, you generate infinite energy, then infinite profit.

• wych said: I think @concerto49 may be able to offer some RTO's.

Thanks for the recommendation. We can do this. Just contact us for a custom quote.