Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VPSDime Birthday Special] - 512MB RAM - 7GB SSD - 2TB Traffic for $7/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[VPSDime Birthday Special] - 512MB RAM - 7GB SSD - 2TB Traffic for $7/year

Comments

• So horribly tempted despite not needing any more than what I already have, and it actually has more to do with the brand/company than the insanely cheap price (it's a compliment, I assure you).

How long will this deal last until?

• @hellogoodbye said: How long will this deal last until?

Just buy it now, figure out what to do with it over the next year :P

I was bummed I missed out on the $10 backup offer, or whatever the last crazy @serverian deal was for VPSDime storage.

• @mikeyur said:
    Ah ok, ordered anyways. Any plans for Offloaded SQL and/or Backups in Seattle?

Current plan is to do offloaded sql in LA at the moment. I don't think we'll do storage plans in Seattle. We do have r1softstorage.com offers in Seattle if that interests you.

• @hellogoodbye said:
    So horribly tempted despite not needing any more than what I already have, and it actually has more to do with the brand/company than the insanely cheap price (it's a compliment, I assure you).

How long will this deal last until?

I'm not 100% sure. But it looks like a few more hours or a day.

• @serverian said: I don't think we'll do storage plans in Seattle. We do have r1softstorage.com offers in Seattle if that interests you.

I was talking about the VPSDime automatic backups, like what you've got in Dallas. Not the storage plans.

r1soft doesn't interest me too much, but I'd buy the hell out of a Seattle Backupsy location...

• @mikeyur said:
    I was talking about the VPSDime automatic backups, like what you've got in Dallas. Not the storage plans.

The backups are being taken in Seattle nodes as well. Have always been like that since the first node there :) Check your client area.

• @serverian Oh okay.. weird. Sorry about that. Last time I checked it was giving me "Error: Contact Support" but I wasn't concerned enough to ticket at the time.

• Per customer limit? I'm tempted to lose my wable marbles for these.

• @mikeyur said:
    I was bummed I missed out on the $10 backup offer, or whatever the last crazy serverian deal was for VPSDime storage.

Had no idea there was a deal for their storage plans! But I nabbed one of these ones anyway, I guess I'll figure something out for it sooner or later.

@serverian Forgot to mention this but congrats on the first year milestone! Hope it's the first of many to come.

Thanked by 1serverian
  • @vimalware said:
    Per customer limit? I'm tempted to lose my wable marbles for these.

There isn't a limit. Wable is great, too, though!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @serverian I don't suppose you could offer this in an EU location? even a limited number?

• @hostnoob said:
    serverian I don't suppose you could offer this in an EU location? even a limited number?

Unfortunately, no.

• Happy birthday :-). It's a very nice offer indeed.

Thanked by 1serverian
  • Good Job! I have added your offer in my Mid-Autumn Special collection though your offer is more for birthday. Today is a festival for Chinese. Sorry for not an independent post. But it seems that my readers love your offer.

• Nice, grabbed two for who knows what.

• not ssd,it's HHD.Usage Reports

Bandwidth
    0 B of 2 TB Used / 2 TB Free
    0%
    Memory
    9.76 MB of 512 MB Used / 502.24 MB Free
    2%
    HDD
    415.65 MB of 7 GB Used / 6.59 GB Free

• I failed maxmind. My address is Japanese but IP in the office is Japan: https://vpsdime.com/viewinvoice.php?id=13495

• @chinaVPS said:
    not ssd,it's HHD.Usage Reports

Bandwidth
    0%
    Memory
    2%
    HDD

Do you say that based solely upon the term used in WHMCS?

• @chinaVPS said:
    not ssd,it's HHD.Usage Reports

Bandwidth
    0%
    Memory
    2%
    HDD

It is SSD RAID1. The WHMCS plugin has hardcoded HDD text there :)

• @jcaleb said:
    I failed maxmind. My address is Japanese but IP in the office is Japan: https://vpsdime.com/viewinvoice.php?id=13495

Fixed. You can go ahead with the payment.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • Free Offloaded MySQL Service in Dallas ?

• @thamtu1912 said:
    Free Offloaded MySQL Service in Dallas ?

Unfortunately, no.

• I remember when VPSDime popped outta the womb!

Thanked by 2ATHK serverian
  • @serverian Congrats for the 365 days. I havent tried vpsdime yet, but am happy to see a successful provider from my domain thread. You are the only one who started up something within the low end community out of those domains ;)

Thanked by 1serverian
  • @serverian said:

Very nice offer and pretty guys,happy birthday!

Thanked by 1serverian
  • Happy birthday VPSDIME :)

Thanked by 1serverian
  • Happy Birthday. Got mine, thanks boss. Instant activation!

Thanked by 1serverian
  • @jcaleb said:
    Happy Birthday. Got mine, thanks boss. Instant activation!

Well, not instant actually. We manually check and screen every order. :)

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • Got mine too :)