Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SZ1Hosting (HostingAndVPS) ASKING for Positive Reviews.. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SZ1Hosting (HostingAndVPS) ASKING for Positive Reviews..

2»

Comments

• @joodle said:
    Seems like this host is indeed behind the DDoS attacks against some users and maybe some hosts here.

That's a shocker to read.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@joodle said:
    Seems like this host is indeed behind the DDoS attacks against some users and maybe some hosts here.

We got a 35Gbps / 13Mpps SSDP ddos to one of our looking glass IP's yesterday...

• VMbox said: We got a 35Gbps

Ouch....

• wow you guys are cold really think i am ddosing people, i clearly stated i am not doing any ddos to anyone, and that if any of my friends are doing it for me without my knowledge which i seriously doubt then i will tell them all don't ddos anyone i don't need this ddos rubbish involving my name.

Basically i am way to straight forward and honest and i should think very carefully before saying anything, as it can be misinterpreted as the opposite of something i was trying to state.

Thanks

• Just offended sz1 over IRC and had a DoS attack directed at me within minutes.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • sz1hosting said: i don't need this ddos rubbish involving my name.

Too late already. Lot's of people are wondering if you're the one behind all the attacks lately. Had a nice conversation with @kcaj about that

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

3 separate people pointed you out as the one behind the attacks on LES as well.

• You guys are just talking rubbish, can i ask for this post to be removed or closed please.

Thank you.

• Guys guys @sz1hosting isn't DDoSsing you, he is just helping you benchmark your incoming bandwidth!

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • sz1hosting said: You guys are just talking rubbish

So now truth = rubbish? You're such a terribad person.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited September 2014

What if someone else is taking advantage of the situation & DDoSing you guys to put the blame on @sz1hosting?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    3 separate people pointed you out as the one behind the attacks on LES as well.

Were those outages a few days ago because of DDoS attacks? It was really annoying.. My ZNC IRC bouncer just kept disconnecting sigh :(

Edit: Less than a minute after i posted the above my LES is down again..

• IMO you shouldn't nominate anyone unless you have concrete evidence as this is something very sensitive & could affect someone's reputation & business.

• @K2Bytes said:
    IMO you shouldn't nominate anyone unless you have concrete evidence as this is something very sensitive & could affect someone's reputation & business.

Spot on.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hosting said: I try my best and i work 24/7 with not much sleep for no profit for 6 months but i enjoy it so it is ok : )

No offense, but nobody is interested in knowing how many hours you put into working on your business.

• Your website looks to be a good site I would buy from https://hostingandvps.com/

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • lol is this gvh 2? faking number of clients then in reality only 5 custies? giving incentives to post reviews. if you look up to your idol you can probably see hes up to his neck in water. why you want to jump in knowing the future is beyond me.

• @Jaguarnode2 Are you kidding? Look at your site it needs a little work. Are you and sz1hosting brothers from different mothers?

• I'm looking for a GIF to express my feelings after having read the first four sentences of this thread but I can't find it.

Thanked by 1support123
  • akz said: lol is this gvh 2? faking number of clients then in reality only 5 custies? giving incentives to post reviews. if you look up to your idol you can probably see hes up to his neck in water. why you want to jump in knowing the future is beyond me.

Nope, GVH actually does have real customers and AFAIK a legitimate business. Sz1 always looked pretty shady to me.

• So hard to be good even when your trying hard well he did ask for a good review so I give him one if that is ok with you

• edited September 2014

LOL @jaguarnode2 its not alright maybe your his partner in crime. he keeps referring to in irc.

• mpkossen said: I'm looking for a GIF to express my feelings after having read the first four sentences of this thread but I can't find it.

I have one for you.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • I seem to have stumbled into the kiddies playground forum, rather than the reviews forum. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction?

• salathe said: I seem to have stumbled into the kiddies playground forum, rather than the reviews forum. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Press Alt + F4.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @salathe said:
    I seem to have stumbled into the kiddies playground forum, rather than the reviews forum. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Youre in the wrong place for reviews mate, been ages since the last one that made any sense.

• @mpkossen said:
    I'm looking for a GIF to express my feelings after having read the first four sentences of this thread but I can't find it.

• mpkossen said: I'm looking for a GIF to express my feelings after having read the first four sentences of this thread but I can't find it.

Yeah, this is becoming stupid. Issues:

• People defending this idiot who has admitted via IRC to taking part in DoS attacks. Guess what? If you help someone commit a crime, or tell them to, you are still equally as responsible.
    • Unbanning him here clearly results/resulted in other members being attacked verbally and via denial-of-service.
    • The "concrete evidence" argument doesn't hold water because he admitted to doing it. Even if he didn't, he still said he did. This is why we watch our mouths and don't speak out of anger in ways like this. It should and will haunt his life. I don't understand why people want to defend anybody who makes claims like this anyway, but those people are equally as guilty as him as well. Why? They're encouraging this behavior and indirectly contributing to DoS attacks via reasons of motive / personal gain.
    • Asking for reviews should make a business at the "rock bottom" level regardless. If they need to ask, chances are they're not doing so hot.
    • His "business" consists of ripping other people's work hundreds of times, lying about every possible thing, and now attacking people. Sorry, remind me why we want him around?
    • Most importantly, his service sucks too! At least if you're going to be a prick, make sure your service is ace. Clearly he doesn't work as hard as claimed. Running rented dedicated servers hard? Didn't think so.
    • Everything he says after being called out usually ends in "close this thread." Why, so the things he says can be covered up? That's certainly not fair.
    • He can't behave at all. Comparing him and Jon isn't fair. Jon from GVH is much kinder, and actually has maybe some morals. I can excuse Jon's actions out of anger, but not this person's, considering he's made violent and other threats.
    Thanked by 1Pwner
  • No good is going to come of this.

This discussion has been closed.