Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Custom and "Cheap" VPS ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Custom and "Cheap" VPS ?

2»

Comments

• @prometeus his secret is visible to everyone xD

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2012

OK OK! http://www.ransomit.com.au/specials

Put it on Wikileaks!

And yes it's not really hidden if you go to the site in my sig ;-)

• @Oliver not bad :P

Although at first glance I thought it was for a year haha.

edited June 2012

@Jack No, not OVH.

@HalfEatenPie look at the yearly price, it's much cheaper per month then... :-)

• RandyRandy Member

lol, OVH is full of abusers LOL :)

• @Randy said: lol, OVH is full of abusers LOL :)

>

what is a abuser in the VPS world ?

• @Randy said: lol, OVH is full of abusers LOL :)

>

what is a abuser in the VPS world ?

• @yeradis somebody who "abuses" the vps for illegal or not recommended cases...like spam, botnetworks, fishing etc pp

• @mistert said: @yeradis somebody who "abuses" the vps for illegal or not recommended cases...like spam, botnetworks, fishing etc pp

mostly torrenting and DDoSing at OVH lol

• @Jack lol... :-)

• yeradisyeradis Member
    edited June 2012

thanks for your "abuses" definition O_O

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Not really, abuse is in general considered overuse of shared resources, the legal side should be separated from that, IMO.
    High IO operations, high BW usage on shared ports and/or "unmetered" plans, this falls in the resource abuse category.
    M

• MrDOSMrDOS Member

@yeradis said: @MrDos i was lucky and avoided the travel to the hell xD and got something from @oliver

I'm glad to hear it. That's one smashing deal.

• yomeroyomero Member

@Maounique said: Not really, abuse is in general considered overuse of shared resources, the legal side should be separated from that, IMO.

High IO operations, high BW usage on shared ports and/or "unmetered" plans, this falls in the resource abuse category.

+1

I conversed with yeradis before signing him up and I don't think he'll be doing anything that would be classed as abuse, otherwise I'd have let him go elsewhere. :-)

Thanked by 1yeradis
  • Wolf95Wolf95 Member

I sent my offer in. Should be in your PM inbox.

• @Wolf95 thank you very much for your offer, but a another provider got my budget :3 ;)