Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Servers and VPS’s from FastBoxes.Net - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Servers and VPS’s from FastBoxes.Net

2»

Comments

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member
    edited September 2014

@fastboxes said:
    sirmbhe There are too many different bandwidth possibilities to list here and we have found 3.25TB per month is enough for most users.

It's not about the total bandwidth per month but the connection speed. you can list, how much is an upgrade to 100Mbps connection speed. That's what I mean for my earlier post.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

@fastboxes, could you pay some attention to Ticket #648465

i registered for a service, suddenly 2 invoices appeared, i paid one invoice, got the confirmation mail, still bot the invoices appear as unpaid, services are still not activated, and tickets are not replied for more that 6-8 hours?

kindly help, since this wont be a good feedback.

on top of every thing, i get an invoice unpaid reminder notice for both the invoices (the one i paid and also the one which appeared by itself)

• @agentmishra said:
    fastboxes, could you pay some attention to Ticket #648465

i registered for a service, suddenly 2 invoices appeared, i paid one invoice, got the confirmation mail, still bot the invoices appear as unpaid, services are still not activated, and tickets are not replied for more that 6-8 hours?

kindly help, since this wont be a good feedback.

on top of every thing, i get an invoice unpaid reminder notice for both the invoices (the one i paid and also the one which appeared by itself)

same problem :(

• Guess its night time in US for now, they process your orders when wake up :)

• Guys, the issue with the payment page should be resolved now. If anyone still has an outstanding issue please submit a ticket.