Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a web management tool for HA Proxy?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• I haven't seen one, but you do know that it comes with a sort of read-only GUI?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

Well, I know OpenStack supports it for load balancer backend.

• By that if you mean to manage HTTP / TCP Protocols i currently am developing one

• Not long ago I played with http://www.snapt.net/products/snaptha .. but it's not free

• http://sourceforge.net/projects/zenloadbalancer/

We love this, might work for you.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

i thought the best one is powerstack, for more details see the URL: powerstack.org

• @WebProject said:
    i thought the best one is powerstack, for more details see the URL: powerstack.org

Gotta take a look at this.

Thanks so much for sharing this particular project. :)

• @WebProject said:

CentOS only? Big No. I like debian

• dnwk said: CentOS only? Big No. I like debian

Whos the hell so crazy to make project just for CentOS? The cross-platform is the best choice. Linux-only is alternative good choice.

• Profforg said: Whos the hell so crazy to make project just for CentOS? The cross-platform is the best choice. Linux-only is alternative good choice.

It takes extra work to make some things work on all distress. Some of them store configuration files in different places and a few other little quirks. Plus yum vs apt (and by extension deb vs rpm) and such.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

dnwk said: CentOS only? Big No. I like debian

For some project my choice of os is debian or ubuntu, but nothing stop to create similar the HA Proxy.