Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sell all I have - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

sell all I have

Comments

• @0xdragon said:
    Tell me how to make $30 with one VPS and a hour of time and I might buy the whole lot

give me your skype I will teach you

• @lewissue said:
    who want these fucking stuff? I need urgent money

"It's my money, And I NEED IT NOW!"

• I offer a $12/yr GoodHosting (ACTUALLY IT'S BADHOSTING SO IF YOU BUY THIS YOU GET CRAP). Worth $300!!!! Buy now for $180

• '3 hour downtime fucks' sound awesome.

Also, good to know that this is pikey luis. I thought I banned you...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • which luis is this? luis123575810271 that always want free stuff?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki if you can make him understand what a pikey is I will buy you a mug with a picture of one of my shoes on it.

• @lelewku said:
    which luis is this? luis123575810271 that always want free stuff?

Thats the one. He also has an eternal beef with mtwiscool for some reason.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Nekki if you can make him understand what a pikey is I will buy you a mug with a picture of one of my shoes on it.

Challenge accepted!

@lewissue You know those guys who will steal bits of scrap metal from your garden so they can sell it for a small amount of changes, or who offer to tarmac your drive for far too low a price? Do you have them from where ever you are?

• This guy has some serious issues, you can already see that by his name lewissue.

• @joodle said:
    This guy has some serious issues, you can already see that by his name lewissue.

Glass houses/stones.

Thanked by 2user123 netomx
  • wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    Nekki if you can make him understand what a pikey is I will buy you a mug with a picture of one of my shoes on it.

So awesome deals are made at 7am.

@joodle said:
    This guy has some serious issues, you can already see that by his name lewissue.

HE ALSO LIKES CAPS.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • and I thought I was bad at math

• Give me 100$ one-time-free, I will receive all your troubles above.

• The thread starter needs a good copywriter.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:

• msg7086msg7086 Member
    edited September 2014

Nothing useful in this reply. Don't look here _(:з」∠)_

OP我只想说

1. 如果你能挣到30刀,那就自己挣去,挣10个小时300刀到手,然后把机器扔了。
    2. 这些你自己都说垃圾了,你指望别人买?卖别人垃圾你还好意思卖这么贵?
    3. 精灵也好hitleap也好,都是网络上的蛀虫。别以为那么多外国人都和你们一样为了钱不惜代价把自己生存的地方都搞的乱七八糟。网络是大家的,你来捣乱,别指望别人能尊重你。
    4. 大喊大叫最让人生厌,别再给华人丢脸了,我谢谢你。请好自为之。
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2014

@msg7086 said:

OP I just want to say that if you earn 1 to 30 knives, go earn it yourself, earn 10 hours 300 knife hand, and then threw the machine. 
    2 of these you say garbage, and you expect others to buy? 
    You have the nerve to refuse to sell to others to sell so expensive? Hao Hao hitleap 3 elves are assholes on the network. 
    Do not think so many foreigners like you at all costs in order to put the money where their survival are engaged in a mess. 
    Network is everyone's, you come to make trouble, do not expect others to respect you. 
    4 yelling most annoying, do not give the Chinese lose face, and I thank you. 
    Please look out for themselves.

And remember, English forum. Flagged.

• @0xdragon said:
    And remember, English forum. Flagged.

OP doesn't seem to get the ideas in English and that's exactly why I typed in Chinese. Flagging doesn't solve problems.

@MikHo said:

Sort of, more chav than pikey though :)

• AnthonySmith said: @Nekki if you can make him understand what a pikey is I will buy you a mug with a picture of one of my shoes on it.

We use the word gypsy here. Although i know it's not politically correct and accepted word in some countries.

• @rds100 said:

Pikeys are Gippos. @Nekki is from Britain, we like our slang sayings.

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
    edited September 2014

rds100 said: gypsy

Gypsy is used here and it is PC more correctly you would simply say 'traveler' Gypo on the other hand is not so PC :)

A pikey is more like a malicious lazy gypo chav that cant even be bothered to travel any more because a free house in shit hole alley where they can interbreed more to create more fucking god awful thick as pig shit kids with faces like a smacked arse is just easier for them.

^^ that may not be considered so PC :) but swap a few words around and it is kind of descriptive of the whole CC and '123 Chicagudson valley host' relationship.

Thanked by 2rds100 Pwner
  • @AnthonySmith so tl;dr: CC = Pikeys?

@wych said:
    AnthonySmith so tl;dr: CC = Pikeys?

No, they are there benefits section of the government.

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited September 2014

@msg7086 said:

OP我只想说

1. 如果你能挣到30刀,那就自己挣去,挣10个小时300刀到手,然后把机器扔了。
    2. 这些你自己都说垃圾了,你指望别人买?卖别人垃圾你还好意思卖这么贵?
    3. 精灵也好hitleap也好,都是网络上的蛀虫。别以为那么多外国人都和你们一样为了钱不惜代价把自己生存的地方都搞的乱七八糟。网络是大家的,你来捣乱,别指望别人能尊重你。
    4. 大喊大叫最让人生厌,别再给华人丢脸了,我谢谢你。请好自为之。

(:з」∠)这个是搜狗输入法的躺枪

1. I don't have time to work and I use time to earn more I only don't want to throw any rubbish, I hate wating

2. I sell rubbish at 50% the price

3. that's incorrect. JingLing and Hitleap are all ACCEPTED by @GoodHosting and a lot of pals around the world love them

4. Did I yell? I never used somethings like "forum unlimited posters"

翻译:层主我只想说

1.我没时间做,如果真要用时间这个能赚更多的,我只是不想把机器丢掉,我最讨厌浪费了

2.我卖的电子垃圾半价了

3.流精和HL这东西Damon允许的,而且很多碰友都喜欢它

4.我又没用刷帖机

• @lewissue said:
    4.我又没用刷帖机

YELL = All Caps word "LIKE THIS IS ANNOYING"

• 1 million hugs.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @Nekki said:
    Thats the one. He also has an eternal beef with mtwiscool for some reason.

Wait what... that guy always wants free stuff. mtwiscool is always talking about offering free VPS hosting... surely that's a match made in heaven?

• @rds100 said:

To be fair, nothing is politically correct in Europe any more. There's always that one person to complain.

• He doesn't have time to work, he just started grade 6 today.

Thanked by 1netomx