Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Qualityservers VZ2UK down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Qualityservers VZ2UK down?

ziditzidit Member
edited September 2011 in General

My VPS at VZ2UK down for around 3 hours. Anyone down like me? They do not reply my ticket. So I do not know what is the problem.

Comments

• How long ago did you file a ticket?

• 3 hours ago

• Please note that, It's sometimes offline and sometimes online along 3 hours ago (SolusVM status) but Cannot connect to ssh for all 3 hours ago and website in this vps are down.

• I think a more accurate initial post would be 'intermittent issues for 3 hours'. There has certainly not been 3 hours downtime. I'll try and find your ticket now...

• FTI-244-63495

What is exactly problem? I cannot connect to my VPS and my website but can ping.

• See the ticket. This is not a support medium. Also bumping your ticket sends it straight to the bottom of the queue.

• I know public forum is not support medium but I already use ticket system and no reply for a while. Also I already reply back as I still have problem

• It's seems problem now solved

• kylixkylix Member
    edited September 2011

Seems like they simply rebooted the whole node. Because last time I switched my VPS offline. Now it is only again. Seems like the reboot of the node ignores the setting I made in Solus.

Edit: Ok, atm it isn't even possible to shut down a VPS via Solus. Time for a ticket.

• In the LEB universe, 3 hours without a response really isn't that long to wait.

No offense to anyone but let's be honest here.

• drmike said: In the LEB universe, 3 hours without a response really isn't that long to wait.

No offense to anyone but let's be honest here.

Agree
    ¬¬

• @drmike how long patience to be post here?

• jhjh Member

Honestly posting here accomplishes nothing if your aim is to get a reply. I personally am getting rather fed up of the amount of forum posts, PMs, duplicate tickets, ticket bumps, telephone calls, Skype messages etc from the same few people who want to skip the queue.

• Okay, I understand and sorry if I do sth. wrong. Please check these 2 ticket. If you got it in queue RPR-369-16567 and FTI-244-63495. Many thank.

• jhjh Member

Issue was a customer using up too much CPU. I have suspended this customer's VPS and it should be ok now.

• ziditzidit Member
    edited October 2011

-- edit -- I will submit ticket for my currently issue

• jhjh Member

Fixed

• Thank you for you support

• Have to admit that I have a clause in my AUP about opening multiple tickets on the same issue when others are still open. First one gets a very polite warning that explains why this is a bad idea. You never know when it's an honest mistake and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. They also get a quick mention about how the ticket number is in the title and it's easier to keep track of stuff when everything is under a specific ticket. (many folks seem to not understand that.)

Second and additional ones, it's $5 into the monthly charity pot.

I don't think I've ever enforced it except for once when some lovely new user opened 17 tickets within the first 24 hours. I got told by my supervisor for our tech support that they were seriously considering muting the person. I was actually off line for 48 hours due to a scheduled EKG, everybody knew it, and the new client had been told that anyway.

They got booted about a month later for abusing a tech. Wasn't sorry for them to leave.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever did charge them the extra fees.

Of course I have over a dozen open complaints with Brueggers over poor customer service that have never even been acknowledged. While I feel for the poster, this has been going on for over a year now.