Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iCloud leak - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iCloud leak

13»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Jar said:
    I don't know how android users get work done. Is it difficult to balance spending your day telling everyone how your pocket warmer is better than theirs while still working full time and getting enough sleep?

I love android, and I don't even know what you're saying... You must choose wisely your friends!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jar said:
    Brute force protection shouldn't be on a page by page basis for the same authentication system. Makes you wonder if they sync the same data to each part of the service. Poor design is all, really. I love Apple products but it's easy to forget that this is a product built as .Mac which was a horribly buggy service for years. They just need better sys admins.

I like my iPhone and iPad, but I really do not use many services that Apple provides. For starters, two-factor is only on certain services and there's no option to create app-specific passwords. Also, and most importantly, Apple has never been good with "cloud" services. Ever. When you combine this with their reputation for EOL'ing products and services, I'm pretty much never going to use their online offerings.

Off-topic: Anyone know a good, self-hosted solution for syncing bookmarks like Apple does with Safari?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @JustAMacUser said:
    Off-topic: Anyone know a good, self-hosted solution for syncing bookmarks like Apple does with Safari?

Google Chrome.

Thanked by 1netomx