Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Servers from only £2.99 per month. Exclusive to Lowendbox 75% OFF your first months bill!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Servers from only £2.99 per month. Exclusive to Lowendbox 75% OFF your first months bill!

northhostsnorthhosts Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

Here we have a special offer for Low End Box Members that will blow your socks off! We are giving all new customers who sign up this week 75% off your first month with us!!

To get this fantastic deal simply enter the code 'lowendbox75' at the checkout- does not include domains.

Our VPS Servers are hosted in the UK connected to multiple 10GB Connections directly linked to Maidenhead and London Docklands.

Starter VPS

Cpu Cores - 2 
Ram- 512MB
Burstable Ram - 1024MB
Raid 10 Disk Space - 30 GB
Bandwidth - 2000 GB
Connectivity - 1GB/s
IPV4 - 1 - More available
Openvz
TUN/TAP Enabled
Solus VM Control Panel
Over 15+ Templates
Instant Activation!

£2.99 Per month / £29.99 Per Year

More Info Order Now

More plans available on our website!

Included with all plans:

24/7 Support
Ticket Support
Free & Instant setup
Try us today!!

Comments

• UK VPS servers advertised on Lowendtalk? Incoming DDoS by a competitor in 3, 2, 1...

• I'm not quite sure what you are referring to with that comment. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only European provider advertising in here.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2014

Unfortunately it does appear that when a UK offer is posted a DDoS follows, hopefully not as there are not enough good UK deals.

• Most providers with a UK location who advertised here in the past have been hit very fast by massive DDoS attacks on their infrastructure by some unknown asshole who obviously tries to 'protect his business' this way. Very sad, but true. Therefore we do not see too many UK offers in the low price segment here.

• northhosts said:I'm not quite sure what you are referring to with that comment. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only European provider advertising in here.

It means someone with DDOS you very soon.

• Connectivity - 1GB/s or 1Gb/s?

• 1Gb/s

• To think someone would DDoS all UK hosting infrastructure just to certify their own business' future is just child's play. To even think I could've offered VPS has flown out the window, therefore I'll probably have to stick to private sales (as it is now) or introduce something to somehow filter it. I hope they find whoever is doing this.