Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode Review 1 Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode Review 1 Year

StacyStacy Member
edited August 2014 in Reviews

Hello.

I am a Ramnode Customer for a long time. Proof

It's been a long time and I've never had any downtime. I host a very important database there that is used by 33 bitcoin buy/sell bots 24/7 generating ~ $30-$60/day automatically.

The only ticket I've ever had to make was to change my billing from monthly to annually.

And it was replied to within 30 seconds.

I submitted ticket, they generated invoice within 30 seconds, I paid it. Good to go all done within 2 minutes.

Very nice experience.

10/10 Service

@Nick_A nice company.

I've wanted to post this for a long time, never had the time.

Thanked by 1Nick_A

Comments

• Off topic, but I'm interested in this bitcoin bot.

Anyway, I've had nothing but good from RamNode myself, about two months in, great place.

• I only visit my ramnode box on occasional times. But I usually find it performing fast

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Its always great to see a review from a happy client. Hope you have a great stay with your host. Though i have never tried Ramnode but i might give it a though sometime in the future.

• StacyStacy Member
    edited August 2014

@Christopher said:
    Off topic, but I'm interested in this bitcoin bot.

Custom bot coded my self.

Don't want to give away what it does or else my method may get saturated.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Sorry, I meant to say thank you earlier. Always does us good to hear of happy customers!

• well im also a happy customer use 2 ramnode vps for vpn and my main website... the vpn only use by 5 people to bypass cencorship by our government...(they block manga website !) well i dont know why but my vps sometimes reboot by it self... like 2 monts a time.. so my uptime never above 100.. dont know if the script uptime is wrong or any schedule maintenance that i dont notice

• Stacy said: Custom bot coded my self.

Maybe it's the automatic bot for trading bitcoin :). But 33 bitcoin, I admire you a lot :D