Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 months down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2 months down

2»

Comments

• edanedan Member

@Nekki said:
    This. No idea why this has become a thing, but it's weirdly common these days.

Shemale. To attract attention.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@edan said:
    Shemale. To attract attention.

I've seen a few pics of shemales in my time, often no way you can tell if they don't have their junk out. Makes you wonder how many you might see on the morning commute without realising...

• edanedan Member

@Nekki said:
    I've seen a few pics of shemales in my time, often no way you can tell if they don't have their junk out. Makes you wonder how many you might see on the morning commute without realising...

I never thought of beautiful women will spend time in a forum :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@edan said:

What about beautiful shemales?

• @edan said:

What do they do?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2014

kovacsak said: I have created a petition. Please sign it if your VPS is down or there is data loss! http://www.change.org/p/cvps-and-123systems-full-refund-or-strong-discount

Just leave. Why would you even want a discount on a service that has proven to yourself to be awful? Plus an online petition won't do anything.

edan said: I never thought of beautiful women will spend time in a forum :)

So much cringe.

M'lady. Le me tips fedora.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • edanedan Member

@Nekki said:

That's many if just judging from his avatar alone and frankly I do not like it, its like I wear a dress just to get people attentions.

@serverian said:
    What do they do?

On Facebook perhaps.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@edan said:
    That's many if just judging from his avatar alone and frankly I do not like it, its like I wear a dress just to get people attentions.

Do you have pics of you in this attention-grabbing dress? PM me if you don't want to post them publicly.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @CVPS_Chris why don't you be honest for once in your life and just come clean? The customers that are still actively pissed off at you two months down the line aren't going to cool their heads any time soon. At least an honest reply would alleviate some of them problem.

My guess is that you've gone so long without trying it you're afraid it'll give you an aneurysm or something.

Thanked by 2RLT keepomania
  • ztecztec Member

heavy breathing

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @AThomasHowe said:
    CVPS_Chris why don't you be honest for once in your life and just come clean? The customers that are still actively pissed off at you two months down the line aren't going to cool their heads any time soon. At least an honest reply would alleviate some of them problem.

My guess is that you've gone so long without trying it you're afraid it'll give you an aneurysm or something.

He did IIRC. He said that his good staff members left recently (2 months ago? Adam Ng?) and has been using outsourced support since and it's a disaster and was looking to get more staff members.

While I appreciate the fact that it's really hard to find quality staff members, I do not get the big idea behind posting new crazy offers before getting the support side of the business fixed.

Thanked by 2netomx Sady
  • @edan said:

Funnily enough, there are two females on this forum that I know in person. :)

• @0xdragon said:

Discount coupon created. Awaiting profile links.

Thanked by 4Pwner Mark_R netomx RLT
  • @serverian said:
    Discount coupon created. Awaiting profile links.

#LowEndNSA

I'll ask them if they want a "service" with you today :P

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • serverian said: He did IIRC. He said that his good staff members left recently (2 months ago? Adam Ng?) and has been using outsourced support since and it's a disaster and was looking to get more staff members.

I appreciate that but it makes it sound like the only issue he has had is that support aren't relaying issues correctly. There's a difference between saying 'outsourced is to blame'
    and saying 'Due to complications and business decisions (being x, y & z), a, b & c occurred and our next course of action will be d, e and f'.

It's easy to palm if off on the outsourced support. If he cared so much about his business he would have vetted them better first or done something drastic in the past two months.

• @Nekki said:

I'd rather not, thinking about such things really makes it hard to digest my breakfast in the morning.

• I know LET likes to derail threads every now and then, but this must be the most random derailment ever.

Thanked by 2Mark_R RLT
  • Thanked by 1keepomania
  • @AThomasHowe said:
    It's easy to palm if off on the outsourced support. If he cared so much about his business he would have vetted them better first or done something drastic in the past two months.

And, if he cared so much about his customers he wouldn't have posted that huge summer sale when he couldn't even handle his existing client base to begin with. All it did was overload his already suffering support with even more disgruntled clients wondering why they haven't been provisioned yet or why their VPS is down/not working properly.

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited August 2014

Chris' ice bucket challenge: (quoting myself from here)

"ChicagoVPS: Your acquistion kung fu is quite good; make your services after the sale (support, uptime) match"

• edanedan Member

@Nekki said:
    Do you have pics of you in this attention-grabbing dress? PM me if you don't want to post them publicly.

Nope LOL

@0xdragon said:

Than they are really rocks :)

• alexhalexh Member
    edited August 2014

Nekki said: I've seen a few pics of shemales in my time, often no way you can tell if they don't have their junk out. Makes you wonder how many you might see on the morning commute without realising...

Isn't this called a trap? inb4 trap thread

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Nyr said:
    Anyone reading the forums from time to time did know what to expect from this kind of providers.

Did you guys still buy since it was so unrealistically cheap? There you have. Sorry but that's it.

I've seen people get eviscerated on this forum for pointing out that "you get what you pay for", but your comments seem to have been well received... maybe opinions are shifting...

• Thanked by 1sambling
  • @MannDude said:
    M'lady. Le me tips fedora.

They have lost data. Not only mine...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@edan said:
    Than they are really rocks :)

Restraining order incoming.