Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a valid OnePlus invitation to sell? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have a valid OnePlus invitation to sell?

2»

Comments

• @xDragonZ said:
    Got mine via grey imported set from China. http://www.oneplus.cn/yijiashouji :p

I just bought the invite because of https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/5-reasons-to-not-buy-the-oneplus-one-from-scalpers.35689/ and I wanted the Cyanogen logo on the back :)

• marktplaats.nl is full of them. Ranging from €5,- to €15,-. It's dutch though, if you need someone to mediate, feel free to contact.

• @agoldenberg said:
    I should have some shareable invites soon and will toss one your way via pm as soon as I do.

Also keep an eye on their forums. People give theirs away all the time.

Did the support help you with cart?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Nope they basically told me I was sol and had to getba new invite

• I have 3 invites. I am not looking for money myself but if you want to trade something nice or to give a bit to charities shout me a PM

Thanked by 1sumo
  • I don't get why someone would buy an invite to go and pay $250-$350 for a phone. If the invite GAVE you a free phone, that would be a different story.

• @Edouard said:
    I have 3 invites. I am not looking for money myself but if you want to trade something nice or to give a bit to charities shout me a PM

Thank you, I appreciate the invitation.

• @agoldenberg said:
    I should have some shareable invites soon and will toss one your way via pm as soon as I do.

Also keep an eye on their forums. People give theirs away all the time.

Thank you for the offer. Edouard was nice enough to give me one. If you do come across some, I know others were looking on LET. For example, @0xdragon mentioned needing one earlier in this thread.

• By the way, how long does it take to get invites after ordering/receiving your phone? Its in case I need another one.

• @sumo said:
    By the way, how long does it take to get invites after ordering/receiving your phone? Its in case I need another one.

Invites are sent out randomly to people that have ordered.

• I see, thank you for the answer.

• If @sumo or anyone else still looking for an invite, PM me please.

• @zhuanyi

Thank you for the offer and following up. I already received an invitation from agoldenberg and will wait to use my phone for a little bit before deciding if another is needed. Hopefully, I'll be mailed invitations by then.

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • @sumo said:
    zhuanyi

Thank you for the offer and following up. I already received an invitation from agoldenberg and will wait to use my phone for a little bit before deciding if another is needed. Hopefully, I'll be mailed invitations by then.

Ha, if you've got one I would spend money on another phone just to make sure I get as many varieties as I can out of my limited budget :) Either way thanks for letting me know!