Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VPS Giveaway
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VPS Giveaway

sirmbhesirmbhe Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

Hello,

How are you guys today?

Sharing is caring, and community is - in my opinion - a place where we can share and care about each others. So that's why I decide to do this giveaway things. All of this VPS are on yearly plan, so it has a few months left to be used by the new owner.

Here are the VPS list that I will give to three of you :

VPS # 1

Provider / Plan / Price : Crissic / 512MB Special / US$ 15/Year

Specification : 3vCore / 512MB RAM / 512MB Swap / 100GB HDD / 2TB Bandwidth / 2 IPv4 / IPv6 by request / Florida, US

Renewal date : Jan 25th, 2015

VPS # 2

Provider / Plan / Price : Bandwagon Host / Micro-128 / US$ 5.99/Year

Specification : 1vCore / 148MB RAM / 36MB Swap / 4GB HDD / 300GB Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 / Florida, US

Renewal date : Mar 1st, 2015

VPS # 3

Provider / Plan / Price : Bandwagon Host / 5G PROMO V2 / US$ 9.99/Year

Specification : 1vCore / 512MB RAM / 64MB Swap / 5GB SSD / 500GB Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 / Arizona, US

Renewal date : Apr 4th, 2015

To enter this giveaway, you should meet the requirement:

1. An active member of Low End Talk for at least 3 month and have at least 30 post

2. Have a real project need to be done or something else that would be useful for the community

3. Will not break any rules / ToS / AUP the provider or not doing something illegal with the VPS. If you do, they will terminate your VPS asap.

4. Not having any idle VPS around you

If you meet all the requirement kindly please PM me with your plan / project on how you will use the VPS.

This giveaway has been discussed to each provider, so it is good to go. The reason why I give the VPS are to help others that maybe want to have VPS but unable to have one, particularly with financial issue. Maybe it will do some good, in other people's hand rather than sitting idle.

I hope this will inspire others to do the same, because i know there are a lot of people that just buying VPS just because they want, not because they need. Just sitting idle for many month maybe until they forget it :-P

The giveaway are good until Wednesday - Aug 27th, 2014 at 06:00 AM GMT. After the due date, I will choose 3 person for the giveaway.

Kindly forgive me if I am not around to monitor the thread all the time, because.. well, I have a real life to live on :)

Thank you and best regards,

Dhavid

Thanked by 1FrankZ

Comments

• Way to go! I was planning on posting something similar tonight as we have some resources available and was surprised to see you steal our thunder :-) (just kidding!)

• Not having a idle vps... who do you expect is going to be able to enter?

:P

Thanked by 1user123
  • @noosVPS said:
    Way to go! I was planning on posting something similar tonight as we have some resources available and was surprised to see you steal our thunder :-) (just kidding!)

Just post the offer, you thunder God :)

• @Rhys_quadex said:
    Not having a idle vps... who do you expect is going to be able to enter?

:P

Haha, we shall know by tomorrow brother

• @sirmbhe said:
    Just post the offer, you thunder God :)

Haha sure, will post it within 10 hours from now as I am travelling right now. Something in the lines of 2 months free for 2 LET members every month. No obligations to renew, you can renew if you like (which we are certain you will).

Well, no intention to hijack the thread, will start mine later. Good job, OP.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@sirmbhe said:

just PM'ed you

• said:4. Not having any idle VPS around you

everyone fails here

• Need one for my friend, not for me. learning VestaCp, zpanel, etc.

• @upfreak said:
    everyone fails here

Yeah, I figure, if you have idle VPS what's the point for asking another one. right?

• @hashwaltz said:
    Need one for my friend, not for me. learning VestaCp, zpanel, etc.

If that's the question, ask your friend to send me PM :)

• @sirmbhe said:
    If that's the question, ask your friend to send me PM :)

He not know Let not a member here, a week ago he request idlle vps, but no idle vps >=512 :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

i pm'ed you for option 1, but i suddenly do not see my messages, i dont know if LET is experiencing some problems...

• @agentmishra said:
    i pm'ed you for option 1, but i suddenly do not see my messages, i dont know if LET is experiencing some problems...

I have replied it some hours ago if I'm not mistaken bro

• can i get one bro ?

• Sorry bro, you are not meet the requirements. Maybe, if there are some leftover, I could make one :)

• bertanbertan Member
    edited August 2014

Sorry wrong thread

• kudos @sirmbhe for giving away good quality VPSes

• @FrankZ said:
    kudos sirmbhe for giving away good quality VPSes

Thank you so much for the kind words :)