Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] E-mail Hosting - Don't miss this insane offer. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] E-mail Hosting - Don't miss this insane offer.

2»

Comments

• @Jar

Would forwarding to another email account in MX Route be alright? For example, if I have 100 domains and each has 1-2 email addresses that I want to forward all the emails to a single email address in the main domain. Source and target emails are all managed by MX Route.

Would creating and deleting one time use email addresses be alright? For example, I visit 100 websites in a month and they all want me to sign up to receiving information. I create 100 different email addresses and subsequently delete them after 1-2 days. Although I remove myself from their system, I don't trust them and feel they may subsequently send unwanted emails to the one time use addresses, so MX Route may receive of undeliverable mail.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@sumo said:
    Jar

Would forwarding to another email account in MX Route be alright? For example, if I have 100 domains and each has 1-2 email addresses that I want to forward all the emails to a single email address in the main domain. Source and target emails are all managed by MX Route.

Would creating and deleting one time use email addresses be alright? For example, I visit 100 websites in a month and they all want me to sign up to receiving information. I create 100 different email addresses and subsequently delete them after 1-2 days. Although I remove myself from their system, I don't trust them and feel they may subsequently send unwanted emails to the one time use addresses, so MX Route may receive of undeliverable mail.

Not a problem at all. Basically I just want to protect our IP reputation, and these would have no impact. :)

• Awesome, that sounds good.