Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US:Florida] 25% OFF! OpenVZ @ $0.87! KVM @ $2.50! Backup VPSs @ $2.24! [SecureDragon.net] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US:Florida] 25% OFF! OpenVZ @ $0.87! KVM @ $2.50! Backup VPSs @ $2.24! [SecureDragon.net]

2»

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member

@KuJoe

Thanks for being polite, but IMHO, you have explained enough times what happened with this kid john...

• Hm.. I've opened a ticket once, when I', with SD last month. And SecureDragon is quickly responded to it, and they are nice person.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Night Thanks for the great review! We hope to continue improving. :)

@yomero I know, I keep taking the bait though. :(

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited June 2012

Highly recommended service from @kujoe. He is really nice as a person and professional too.
    Started out with an O128 and gone to X128.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@djvdorp said: Highly recommended service from @kujoe. He is really nice as a person and professional too.

+1
    Good uptime too.

• @KuJoe's VPS is a nice deal and their support is pretty damn good so if he took down @LAKid 's VPS then he must have a good reason.

Honestly, he's just butthurt.

• Funny it has a 32mb plan, amazes anyone can fit anything useful in that tiny amount of ram :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@taipres i am really tempted to get one of 032. i heard people are using it for so many different things.

i hope @kujoe add image with preconfigured 13mb nginx + php + blite

edited June 2012

@taipres I run pptpd, znc, and lighttpd off mine (9.54 MB of 64 MB used). ;)

@jcaleb I will look into some preconfigured, low RAM templates for them.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited June 2012

@KuJoe i know this has been answered before, but can't find. but there should be no network performance problems for low memory vps right? o32 or o64

@jcaleb For OpenVZ you are correct. I'll do some speed tests when I get home and post them up.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

VPS25

# The promotion code entered has already been used #

(just in case you don't know)

@Spirit said: # The promotion code entered has already been used #

Yeah, they were all used up already. Still have a handful of BACKUP25 uses left though. ;)