Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server in stock again - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server in stock again

13»

Comments

• wychwych Member

@yanyuechuixue said:
    I am going away~

Good.

Thanked by 1ndlong75
  • It's probably over for good now as they totally removed the kidechire server page from their website

• @Edouard said:
    It's probably over for good now as they totally removed the kidechire server page from their website

I wonder what they intend to do with the hardware after the current customers cancel their servers. Wouldn't it make sense to slowly trinkle them back as they become available?

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@Chronic said:
    I wonder what they intend to do with the hardware after the current customers cancel their servers.

Swap the drive out for a 500gb and sell for 9EUR/m.

@thehray said:
    More to come once they get everything sorted.

I call BS.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • [sarcasm] Yup everyone create more scripts to monitor the page and ddos the s* out of the website [/sarcasm]

The page is gone now , 404 !

• @raza19 said:
    [sarcasm] Yup everyone create more scripts to monitor the page and ddos the s* out of the website [/sarcasm]

The page is gone now , 404 !

This wouldn't have happened if they'd limit the amount of purchases per customer. But of course that's beyond relevant now.

• Well, it's dead. Move on people!

• SylmaeSylmae Member
    edited August 2014

Chronic said: I wonder what they intend to do with the hardware after the current customers cancel their servers.

No one in his right mind would cancel this kind of server for this kind of price even if they're not using it for anything atm because this will likely never be offered again. Plus, Online.net auto-renews every month so no chance of a server being canceled due to non-payment.

So combine these and those of us who missed out will likely never get one...

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2014

Sylmae said: Online.net auto-renews every month so no chance of a server being canceled due to non-payment.

Well you can most certainly run dry on your debit card. Also many people seem to have used Virtual CCs which don't have a lot of money on them in the first place, and you need to keep in mind to top-up manually. But the rest what you said, yeah absolutely. :)

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • Guys, please keep this discussion in the other thread. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.