Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I need some Django help now
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need some Django help now

IvanIvan Member

Anyone willing to help me on a Django site issue (domain related)? 1 to 1 on Skype chat. I have no money to give so if you know Django and are bored and want to help someone, that'd be really great. Basically I need to setup a new domain on an existing Django site hosted via DO, with the Django install image but I am running through some issues.

Comments

• @Ivan said:
    Anyone willing to help me on a Django site issue (domain related)? 1 to 1 on Skype chat. I have no money to give so if you know Django and are bored and want to help someone, that'd be really great. Basically I need to setup a new domain on an existing Django site hosted via DO, with the Django install image but I am running through some issues.

Well done. Visit an IRC channel to ask (#django on Freenode AFAIK), why would you post here? Post in the c'est pit if you have to.