Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Kihi Hosting] Canadian KVM VPS Hosting ••• Custom Panel & Android App ••• Starting @ $2/Month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Kihi Hosting] Canadian KVM VPS Hosting ••• Custom Panel & Android App ••• Starting @ $2/Month

2»

Comments

• Can you offer a lower specs?

• he didn't answer my question either :P

• KihiKihi Member
    edited August 2014

@matrixkvm said:
    can you choose yearly and do you have freebsd isos?

Whoops! I apologize that that. Looks like I skimmed over it by mistake haha.

At this time, because of FreeBSD's specific file-system, we are unable to initialize our programmed provisioning tools (which works with all forms of Ext4), until we wrap our heads around their file-system we will bring out some pre-configured templates.

However! If you do happen to order, we can load the .iso to your VPS and you'd be freely able to install it.

@ub3rstar said:
    Here's a benchmark:

I/O speed : 71.5 MB/s

@hotsnow said:
    it's upgrade to 1G now ?

We haven't performed an upgrade to 1GB on each VPS. However! We are very lenient when it comes down to capping the connection. to 100Mbps.

We utilize a heavily configured script which uses Linux traffic control (tc), which limits based on packets per second as well as what is currently going through the entire network.

You will always get the speed you payed for. However, if the back-end haul isn't been used as much, or your packets-per-second is low, the link is freely opened to 1Gbps.

@fitvpn said:
    Can you offer a lower specs?

We love KVM and we wouldn't want to part with it, but if we ever ran OpenVZ we would be able to offer lower specced plans. But at this time, no, we don't offer anything with lower specs than the $2/month plan.

• @Kihi I need to install windows2003 you can offer? Or myself available.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited September 2014

im happy so far, cheap and solid kvm !

if only 1Gbps and SSD, gonna be real awesome