Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA free solutions ? Managed ? Starting 2$/m Romania Or Canada Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA free solutions ? Managed ? Starting 2$/m Romania Or Canada Locations

edited September 2014 in Offers

OpenVz 128
3.2Ghz CPU
128mb RAM / 256 Burstable
10GB HD
10Mbit Unmetered
Solusvm Control Panel
1 Ip Free
Offshore Romania ( No DMCA )
Linux Templates
2$/m (Semi Annualy)
Order Now
https://www.lankapartnerhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=98

OpenVz 256
3.2Ghz CPU
256mb RAM / 512 Burstable
15GB HD
10Mbit Unmetered
Solusvm Control Panel
1 Ip Free
Linux Templates
3$/m (Semi Annualy)
Order Now
https://www.lankapartnerhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=57

OpenVz 512
3.2Ghz CPU
512mb RAM / 1GB Burstable
25GB HD
10Mbit Unmetered
Solusvm Control Panel
1 Ip Free
Linux Templates
4$/m (Quarterly)
Order Now
https://www.lankapartnerhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

OpenVz 1GB
3.2Ghz CPU x 4 CPU
1GB RAM / 2GB Burstable
50GB HD
1TB Bandwidth
Solusvm Control Panel
1 Ip Free
Linux Templates
7$/m (Use Coupen "LET")
Order Now
https://www.lankapartnerhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=53

Pre Sales Questions - [email protected]
Skype - lankapartnerhost
Test IP - 93.120.27.169
Fully Managed Option Available with Experienced Indian Techs

Comments

• ichthusichthus Member
    edited September 2014

NULL

• @ichthus said:
    AVOID these hosts at any cost as they are not honest people. After non delivery of a vps that I paid for, and the promise that it would be setup and ready over three hours ago, which it is not, and NO response, I had to open a dispute for non delivery of service with Paypal. They have been notified and still have not refunded me, and now ignore messages. If you want people who actually care for you as a customer, and not simply after your easy money, then these are NOT the guys. It appears to me that they don't really know what they are doing as a business.

So you ordered 3 hours ago and already opened a dispute?

/me confused.

Thanked by 2netomx Noerman
  • ichthusichthus Member
    edited September 2014

NULL

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited September 2014

Jesus man, a disputed after 8 hours? At least give it 48 before hitting the nuclear option.

Edit: also back in offers where it belongs.

• Man, they based in Sri Lanka, guess they already sleep when morning or day time in US or Europe Need wait when they wake up and activate your box.. :)

• It seems planned bad review maker here Today evening Ordered vps with asking to install kloxo with a ticket,we said we will inform by email once it done by our tech. After few hours hes asking for cancell and refund, then we immediately replied and explained to him via ticket that our vps not setup automatically creating on payment due to fraud payment issues, and one of our tech need sometime to install kloxo for him, he said okay and he will wait. after another hour there paypal dispute, we replied to dispute as well we dont need that kind of busy,aggressive clients ( as all providers dont like ) we are cancelling your order and making refund.Now Avoid lankapartnerhost on forums someone needs false bad reviews on us or some actual aggressive client here because all providers met same kind of clients rarely Mods should remove this post I think.

• Bad review on WHT forum as well, few forum members replied there as well and all suprising regarding this. Can real client do like this ? with small time paypal disputes and 2 bad reviews on forums? and saying lankapartnerhost not responding .we have ddos protection but seems not have fake client review protection yet :)

• I am sorry but I will have to add to the bad review of these guys. I ordered a vps 3 days ago and then after speaking with my cousin I was advised not to go with this company, so I sent them a ticket to cancel and get a refund. I was promised a full refund yesterday, nothing happened. Today I get a stupid message about Paypal info which they have on their system, but still no refund. I can see why people get hacked off with the way these providers behave, as they have no real interest in what others might feel or want, but are a law to themselves. Then they have the nerve to complain about our remarks. You guys get bad reviews because you have not decency in how you treat others.

Thanked by 1lankapartnerhost
  • edited October 2014

Same Person Ordered VPS with another name and we understand from pattern he is the same client. No one need this kind clients and we too. So we didnt setup any service for him again and refund made after his request

• Bought a VPS, been hours.. Its still not deployed :(

• Please note we dont setup vps automatically, all orders manually reviewing and setup. Will take upto 24 hours maximum for setup.