Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Lead Time for Order?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Lead Time for Order?

I don't reallly post. Just reading.
I ordered Kimsufi 2 days ago and so far still haven't gotten any response.
Only get the email said that they got my payment.
Can you imagine a company with sale department like this?
How could you imagine their support for your server?

Comments

• wychwych Member

Support is done by the forum, if you read on here much you should take a look at the KS thread.

Thanked by 1akz
  • Please, please don't tell me to look at their forum yet. I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SERVER YET. Please don't advertise that you can do it wiithin 120 SECONDS (TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SECONDS) IF YOU CAN'T DO IT. It is false advertisement.

• I meant One hundred twenty seconds

• Ha ha, that's what I think but I am still learning.

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited August 2014

Please, please don't tell me to look at their forum yet. I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SERVER YET

If you don't want help, don't post here. Support is mostly done through their forum AFAIK.

How could you imagine their support for your server?

Yes, common sense tells us it's probably not all that great considering what they charge.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • Sorry for misunderstanding that. I will check their forum and see if they can help. Thank you for all comments.

• udkudk Member

It took me almost a month (after payment) to get my first kimsufi :)

• It took a few mins to get my first Kimsufi server. I'm in the EU and paid with Paypal, no issues at all.

• ATHKATHK Member

@udk said:
    It took me almost a month (after payment) to get my first kimsufi :)

This, had to send identity to them too which took ages for the to approve.

I had more luck posting on their forums everyday to get their attention....

• sipesipe Member

ATHK said: This, had to send identity to them too which took ages for the to approve.

I had more luck posting on their forums everyday to get their attention....

Did you get email for verification or how you just sent your validation?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

120s counts only when you have a validated payment as i remember.

Thanked by 3ATHK marrco sipe
  • ATHKATHK Member

@sipe said:

Yea I had an email asking to send verification to x email address with the supplied subject line.. after about a week.

Thanked by 1sipe
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@mkz71 is just desperate because it's already August and he's running out of time to get his summer host launched before high school starts up again...

Thanked by 2marrco tux
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2014

mkz71 said: One hundred twenty seconds

You misunderstood. They say "120 seconds till payment" :-)

For real now, it's what @Infinity580 or @ATHK said. They have a very strict policy about verifying new customers for non-fraud orders. If you just signed as a customer and you are not from France, it usually demands a manual checking and they will even ask you some times for additional staff (id photo copy or last bill from phone/power company).

Thanked by 2marrco sipe
  • Not only France, whole Europe is automated regarding fraud check.

• edanedan Member

For my first server I wait for 2 weeks for account validation and VAT removal after that less than 5 minutes as long as the stock is in there.

Thanked by 1sipe
  • wychwych Member

Maybe I am lucky but I got mine in <5mins from order.

• @jvnadr said:
    They have a very strict policy about verifying new customers for non-fraud orders. If you just signed as a customer and you are not from France, it usually demands a manual checking and they will even ask you some times for additional staff (id photo copy or last bill from phone/power company).

Nope. Have to disagree. I am not in France. I was not an existing KS customer but I did have an active OVH and an active SYS account. When I created my account, I used the same contact info as the other 2 accounts, and specified "existing customer" under the "where did you hear about.." question, and provided my OVH and SYS IDs, and my server was provisioned within minutes. (probably more than 2 - but definitely no more than 5). Most of the time was waiting for the CC transaction to clear no doubt.

It was an easy process. I didnt even have to request VAT removal - they did that automatically.

• udkudk Member

webcraft said: Not only France, whole Europe is automated regarding fraud check.

I didn't have to provide any verification (from UK)

• Me neither (from Germany)