Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested to take over my Vultr? 1GB RAM @ $5/month - 20GB SSD - Tokyo - 100GB BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested to take over my Vultr? 1GB RAM @ $5/month - 20GB SSD - Tokyo - 100GB BW

edanedan Member

Is anyone interested to take over my Vultr account (idle VPS) that has plan with the following specs:

1GB @ $5/month - 20GB SSD - Tokyo @ 100GB BW - $70 credit left - 1 pending referral

The standard specs for $5/month is 768M RAM and 15 SSD. So you will save $2/month for 1GB plan but with only 100GB BW.

I just want it for $50 via Paypal. Vultr account data are changeable so I just update all of the data with yours.

Comments

• *sigh

• edanedan Member

@sirmbhe said:
    *sigh

Yes for some people $50 is too much :)

• orakorak Member

Is this even allowed, I assume not.

• edanedan Member

@orak said:
    Is this even allowed, I assume not.

Just creating a ticket sometimes ago:

Me:
    Hi,

Can I transfer the VPS+credit to another account? let say I sell it on LowEndTalk.

Thanks,
    Staff:
    Hi,

We don't offer such features at this time and this is not possible at this time.

XXXXXXXXXXX
    www.vultr.com 

• orakorak Member

@edan said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to sell your account (which still is Vultrs property iirc) per the legal agreement you and Vultr have.

• So, you want $50 to save me $2 a month? Or does your account have credit?

• It looks like his account has $70 in credit??

• edanedan Member
    edited August 2014

@orak said:
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to sell your account (which still is Vultrs property iirc) per the legal agreement you and Vultr have.

Perhaps @DaveA can answer this :)

I love Vultr, even always recommend it to anyone I knows but I have a few idle dedibox so...

@Steven_F said:
    So, you want $50 to save me $2 a month? Or does your account have credit?

Save $2/month for the same specs but only 100GB BW and $70 credit+1 pending referral= $80 credit available.

• edanedan Member

@ACaton said:
    It looks like his account has $70 in credit??

Yes and 1 pending referral so $80 :)

• @ACaton said:
    It looks like his account has $70 in credit??

How did you know that?

• serverianserverian Member
    edited August 2014

@Steven_F said:
    How did you know that?

Maybe he guessed it right. Maybe he's a psychic. Or maybe he actually read the original post.

Thanked by 4orak Amitz Pwner Ishaq
  • @serverian said:
    Maybe he guessed right. Maybe he's a psychic. Or maybe he actually read the original post.

He hid it in the package details! I found it!

Thanked by 1orak
  • scratching head

• edanedan Member
    edited August 2014

@DaveA said:
    scratching head

LOL. I will keep it anyway :) set it as a NATed VPS :)

• closed as requested

This discussion has been closed.