Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Independence day Indonesia! domain.id launch today - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Independence day Indonesia! domain.id launch today

13»

Comments

• @rokok said:
    seeing pathetic user like you just make me sad for my country.

fight for it and insulting is different action,be critism in right area,show your action to fight that's high price not hide behind your monitor or JAGOAN KEYBOARD

• sirmbhe said: If I'm not mistaken they already upgrade the international to 30mbps. Yes it's expensive. If you have the hardware collocation is cheaper. Haha

I was given a free Israel server 40mbps, it is very hard to sell vps's with low speeds, i have to many servers now anyways : D i really hope the prices and specifications will match EU & USA one day.

• Bandwidth is expensive here and now .id domain relatively expensive compare to other, that's the reality

• @graca said:
    Bandwidth is expensive here and now .id domain relatively expensive compare to other, that's the reality

Yeh its sad, also home Internet prices for speed is crazy too, i sent the indo gov messages on facebook etc no reply yet : D i was saying make the Internet cheaper here and have world class data centers too. It is possible as Indonesia is a very rich country so there is nothing stopping them doing this!!

• robohost said: bocah

LOL. ATM I've let 25 of my web.id domain expired.

robohost said: fight for it and insulting is different action,be critism in right area,show your action to fight that's high price not hide behind your monitor or JAGOAN KEYBOARD

LOL. grow up. Whatever, .id still too expensive.