Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for colocation/hardware takeovers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for colocation/hardware takeovers

If you have colocated hardware that you would like to sell, let me know.

• No shipping needed! I want to keep it there
  • Prefer "budget" colo's at decent providers (maybe an older, cheap plan that is "grandfathered" in, etc). More incentive for me to pay your asking price!
  • Primarily interested in western and/or northern US
  • Takeover must be permitted/officially recognized by the provider
  • Would like IP's to be clean or permitted to be changed by provider
  • Payment via Paypal

Comments

• @Jack: lol, care to explain??

• Just wondering, you mentioned that the hardware must remain there (no shipping) - if that is the case why don't you just rent directly from the providers? it would be more convenient and logical.

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited August 2014

@Mark_R, I am not too keen on "dedi's" ... I am working on something that I want to launch running only on "owned" hardware. The only time I have done a "dedi" was rent-to-own, which thankfully worked out very well.

I already have a couple of colo's and would like 2 more geographically diverse ones in the US to complete the US "stable." I am actively looking for budget colo's so I can save money over the long haul. And, have redundancy.

Once I find a provider I am happy with, I stay with them.

I don't know what @Jack was getting on about, this is a legitimate request. (I just don't want to inherit a bad situation - i.e., dirty/spammer IP's)

Cheers

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • i3d does colocation with hardware that were in the rack before

Thanked by 1geekalot