Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123Systems kvm only provide centos 7 x64
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123Systems kvm only provide centos 7 x64

hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
edited August 2014 in Providers

no any linux isos except centos 7 x64 in solusvm, the ticket which request debian isos has already 11 days, got no any reply...

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Post a screenshot of your ticket.

Thanked by 2Silvenga orak
  • True, but with "Reinstall" there is more os's

• their site is not resolving, are they folded finally?

• wychwych Member

@MorningIris said:
    their site is not resolving, are they folded finally?

DNS looks dead from here.

• @hotsnow said:
    no any linux isos except centos 7 x64 in solusvm, the ticket which request debian isos has already 11 days, got no any reply...

@CVPS_Chris - same here - just got the reply from their 1st level support that they will escalate it to 2nd level support. ;-) Same answer I got a few days ago without any change...

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited August 2014

smarty24 said: @CVPS_Chris - same here - just got the reply from their 1st level support that they will escalate it to 2nd level support. ;-) Same answer I got a few days ago without any change...

i hate lvl 1 support from pretty much everything ... phone/internet/vps. they are pretty much script reading/answer, sometimes they barely know what the problem is and then "escalate" to lvl 2 or sometimes even "lvl 3". waste my time so much

• Any level over 9000 should solve the problem.

Thanked by 1orak
  • edited August 2014

I hope no one is going to actually request CentOS 7 32 Bit because it won't exist.

OP why are you still with this crap company?