Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Required - 1GB RAM 1GB vswap 10-15GB HDD 200-500GB BW 1-2ipv4 at 10-12/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Required - 1GB RAM 1GB vswap 10-15GB HDD 200-500GB BW 1-2ipv4 at 10-12/year

2»

Comments

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@jvnadr said:
    GINERNET 9.99 €/year SSD

Offer is here: lowendtalk.com/discussion/28993/ginernet-9-99-year-ssd-openvz-spain-mad2-5-gb-ssd-512-mb-ram

But stock is over, you may ask them nicely if they can restock one for you

Thanks for the link, no more stock, but you can also check a interesting offer here:
    https://ginernet.com/lowendbox

Regards!

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited August 2014

Hi all,
    I've decided to go with Crissic's 512mb special @ 15/year.
    Will update here once I've booked one

Thanks

@GVH-Jon - Thanks for you offer. Unfortunately I have to decline it at this time. FYI - I am impressed by your growth at this young age. All what I was interested when I was 16 was having a good time. I'm sure you will go places much higher as time passes.
    @Hostnun - Thanks for your offer. And your recent offer on LET was tempting. Hope to test out your's and jon's services soon.
    @ndelaespada Thanks

Special thanks to everyone who posted on this thread recommending something or the other / educating me from their knowledge / experience.

Update - Just completed an order for one

• good idea passing on chicagovps, they are shit.

• $15 lol, So your DDOS service uses these small boxes?

• @elixir404 said:
    $15 lol, So your DDOS service uses these small boxes?

Necro post much?

• @techhelper1 said:

Increasing post count?

• @elixir404 said:
    Increasing post count?

Dude, the post count requirement is to encourage conversation on the current threads. Not bringing up old discussions beyond a month. Even regular forums have this as a rule.

This discussion has been closed.