Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[resolved] Backupsy login
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[resolved] Backupsy login

perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
edited August 2014 in Providers

Is anyone having trouble logging in to Backupsy? I went to pay my invoice, I enter my username and password and press enter or click Login but it shows same login form and doesn't show any error message. Same login form shown when I try to reset password or open ticket from website.

@serverian

Comments

• Should be solved. You can mail me directly at [email protected].

Thanked by 1perennate
  • Have you tried contacting Backupsy by opening a support ticket with them?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

thanks please close

edited August 2014

noosVPS said: Have you tried contacting Backupsy by opening a support ticket with them?

maybe you should read the post, jeez

I didn't try emailing [email protected] until after posting, but hey, the web form didn't work

• perennate said: I didn't try emailing [email protected] until after posting, but hey

That is exactly the point, mate!

edited August 2014

noosVPS said: That is exactly the point, mate!

I tried the web form for submitting ticket. It didn't work. Then I posted here after troubleshooting for several minutes with disabling noscript, trying a different browser, and such. Then I realized [email protected] was a valid email address.

Not sure what your point is.

• noosVPSnoosVPS Member
    edited August 2014

My point is you as a customer should know how to contact the provider, instead of opening a thread in a public forum and gain attention of everyone.

Basic question anybody gonna ask you then is, "have you reported this to your provider via any valid means?".

That's all.

edited August 2014

noosVPS said: My point is you as a customer should know how to contact the provider, instead of opening a thread in a public forum and gain attention of everyone.

Basic question anybody gonna ask you then is, "have you reported this to your provider via any valid means?".

That's all.

I attempted to report it to the provider via the sales support ticket form. It didn't work. I know I can contact the provider by opening support ticket from the panel after logging in; obviously if I can't login, I can't do that. Maybe you should stop making silly replies to the thread, so that the thread sinks, instead of "gaining attention of everyone"?

I have ten providers to pay invoices for and one of them I can't login, I'm going to choose the fastest way to get it resolved (i.e. mentioning serverian) and not think for two minutes on how I should contact the provider. I already spent more than two minutes debugging the issue, and filling out the web sales ticket form, where my ticket content disappeared.

• Yep, am done. Peace.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • @perennate said:
    the fastest way to get it resolved (i.e. mentioning serverian)

PM should do just fine.

edited August 2014

DalComp said: PM should do just fine.

I know, I thought about it after I posted. If I spent more time thinking I would've emailed [email protected] (which I did just as serverian responded to this thread). But I did spend a minute or two to attempt to fill out the web ticket form and it didn't work, so I don't think posting a topic was unreasonable. Also if it works for someone else then I know it's one of my add-ons like noscript, and I didn't know oktay would respond so quickly.

Edit: if anything, his one minute response exemplifies how good Backupsy and related brands are, so what's the big deal?

This discussion has been closed.