Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget VPS DDOS Protection - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget VPS DDOS Protection

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

sz1hosting said: cf has layer 7 protection as well as other layers, ovh doesn't, we provide layer 7 protection just like cloudflare, obviously not exactly the same as cf but it is along those lines.

Not at all, if you don't have an in-house solution which... let's be honest, you don't.

• And what did the old man say.

KIMSUFI KIMSUFI KIMSUFI REVERSE PROXY KIMFUSI

• Why don't you run your own DDoS protection script? I use DDoS-Deflate for my server, and it's surely for free! The script works in a way to detect IPs and the number of connections they make, and if that number exceeds a specific number you specify in the configuration file, the IP is blocked. For me I use 150, but you can up that to 300 if it's a download website or something:

Take a deeper look at how to setup the script here: http://linuxadministrator.pro/blog/?p=179

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited August 2014

@gemuruhco said:
    Hello.
    Im looking for budject vps include DDOS protection.
    Any location Any Uplink Any Ram Any Storage.
    Must be 99.99% Uptime Guarantee.
    Looking for Lowend Spec and lowest budject as possible.
    Need to buy for 1year with low price.
    Thank You For Reading.

http://www.ovh.ie/vps/

If you are looking for average performance Classic VPS is fine, otherwise use Cloud VPS for better performance.

• @gemuruhco said:
    Hello.
    Im looking for budject vps include DDOS protection.
    Any location Any Uplink Any Ram Any Storage.
    Must be 99.99% Uptime Guarantee.
    Looking for Lowend Spec and lowest budject as possible.
    Need to buy for 1year with low price.
    Thank You For Reading.

Have a look at these deals;

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/32749/myserverplanet-4-for-2gb-new-dallas-location-1gb-s-connection-with-all-servers#latest

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited August 2014

Like @ManofAction said before, best solution is be your boss. How to do that?

1. You will need few hours to learn and set all
    2. You can find people to do that for you ( i do that a lot for our clients)
    3. Use revers proxy too

In the end you will have better nights and days.

• @rm_ said:
    So it's the way retarded indians spell "budget", I see.

Bigoted against the disabled, and an entire race of people. Nice.

Is there a way for me to mute the posts of the small bunch of attention whores, and reduce the noise level on this otherwise excellent forum?

• We provide DDoS Projected server, and we just opened our "Budget" Specials section at http://raptornode.com/vps-promo.html

• @K2Bytes said:
    If you are looking for average performance Classic VPS is fine, otherwise use Cloud VPS for better performance.

I wonder why it took so long for someone to suggest OVH

• so what if they are wrong spelling?
    i am not indian guy.
    i am respect anyone that trying to speak english even they spelling is fail because they are trying the best .
    and you has nothing to do dude.
    please clean your mind.

Thanked by 1orak
  • @hostnoob said:
    I wonder why it took so long for someone to suggest OVH

Because some people are interested in selling their own product with substandard DDoS Protection rather than suggesting quality DDoS protection like that of OVH.

Thanked by 1n0my
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2014

gemuruhco said: so what if they are wrong spelling? i am not indian guy. i am respect anyone that trying to speak english even they spelling is fail because they are trying the best . and you has nothing to do dude. please clean your mind.

Sorry "dude", but respect is something to be earned. I wish you would simply sh*t up on this already, but if you insist, I'll try to explain.

No one is obligated to you or owes you anything. It's you who came looking for the cheapest possible whatever (but necessarily with a "99.99% uptime guarantee"), so it's your task to present your question in a proper way that's readable and understandable to other users. If you're unable to, there are automated spell-checker tools available.

But if you don't bother and instead happily making a fool out of yourself by writing the simplest English word five times with the same mistake, and then not even begin to realize that when it was being pointed out to you, don't be surprised if readers make certain conclusions about you.

And by the way English is not my native language either, and sorry, you're not "trying the best", you're just lazy.

Thanked by 2Mark_R orak
  • Check our website

• A few that come to mind, any of the providers with OVH locations: MyCustomHosting, Gestion DBI and so on. RamNode and Prometeus also offer DDoS protection at additional cost, both with positive reviews on LET.

Haven't tried any of them except MCH, no 99.99% SLA but uptime has been pretty good (~3 months so far.) The 18 USD/yr KVM offer should still work, it depends on how much resources you need.

• @souen said:
    A few that come to mind, any of the providers with OVH locations: MyCustomHosting, Gestion DBI and so on. RamNode and Prometeus also offer DDoS protection at additional cost, both with positive reviews on LET.

Haven't tried any of them except MCH, no 99.99% SLA but uptime has been pretty good (~3 months so far.) The 18 USD/yr KVM offer should still work, it depends on how much resources you need.

He didn't mention any requirements except "lowest price possible". If Canada is fine for him, MyCustomHosting would be a great choice, because Phil is a nice guy & they have servers with OVH's PRO DDoS Protection.

@gemuruhco please contact @MCHPhil as he might be able to offer you a KVM with decent specs at budget price with OVH's PRO DDoS Protection.

• @Nyr said:
    Not at all, if you don't have an in-house solution which... let's be honest, you don't.

I disagree.

• @rm_ said:
    And by the way English is not my native language either, and sorry, you're not "trying the best", you're just lazy.

then you better shut the F**K up because you are trying made your self to be banned.
    Sorry to said but yes you are out of topic .
    you know what? im post here is because wan to survey which one is the best for my self.
    so better dont disturb me to find and survey.

(NO MORE "ZERO" TALK)

Thanked by 1noosVPS
  • @C0mpass said: KIMSUFI KIMSUFI KIMSUFI REVERSE PROXY KIMFUSI

Thanked by 1C0mpass
  • @serverian said:
    You have access to Cloudflare's infrastructure?

They use Voxility's DDoS protection which unfortunately is good for nothing as it fails to tank even a few Gbps attacks successfully.

• K2Bytes said: They use Voxility's DDoS protection which unfortunately is good for nothing as it fails to tank even a few Gbps attacks successfully.

As i said before they use voxility but they use there own ddos protection infrastructure too, basically the DC i am using use a few anti ddos solutions including there own and have somehow rolled into 1 anti ddos solution.

Want to know more?

Please contact Hosteasy.eu for a more detailed and furor explanation.

• @K2Bytes said:
    They use Voxility's DDoS protection which unfortunately is good for nothing as it fails to tank even a few Gbps attacks successfully.

Recommending mch and then bashing Voxility for their DDoS protection, lol.

• @tr1cky said:
    Recommending mch and then bashing Voxility for their DDoS protection, lol.

Please come to the point directly, what do you want to say?

• @gemuruhco said:

(NO MORE "ZERO" TALK)

Hahaha! What are you on?

Thanked by 1orak
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:
    Hahaha! What are you on?

01010111 01101000 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00101110

• Well if you're still looking for a DDoS Protected VPS feel free to check out our OpenVZ plans https://venetx.com/openvz-vps.php We are having a promotion right now too. :)

• @mikeyur said:

Best thing all day.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@sz1hosting said:
    Magic!

Hah, funny, but doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

We provide the OVH AntiDDoS via GRE in our servers located in Spain. 9.99€/month each protected IP.

• HostSlayerHostSlayer Member
    edited August 2014

We provide OVH AntiDDoS Protection on our VPS. Starts at $9.99/month
    HDD ; 10 GB
    RAM : 1 GB
    1 Core
    3.6 GHz
    Bandwidth : Unmetered
    Port Speed 1 Gbps
    1 IP ADDRESS
    https://venetx.com/openvz-vps.php

• Hosthatch Staminus 5 USD ddos protection.. enought? 20gbps..?