Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS + WHMCS Internal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS + WHMCS Internal

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

Need an offer for this. VPS + WHMCS Internal License. :-)

(Budget is quite low actually, due to the fact that I'm still developing my website, and WHMCS is billing only a few clients yet)

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

So what? Can't I ask for a VPS + WHMCS, that can be located anywhere? I didn't specify this post with "EU Location only", have I?

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited August 2014

Jeez, another thread for the same thing...

It's not exactly the same thing. I was looking for a VPS + WHMCS Licence within the EU, now I'm looking for other options.

• @MrGeneral said:
    It's not exactly the same thing. I was looking for a VPS + WHMCS Licence within the EU, now I'm looking for other options.

Technically it is the same thing just minus the location which doesn't help us find the one for you. You've also not stated your budget either.

• No need to repeat your request, OP. Anyway, when you say your budget is low, how low is it? If it's anything less than $20.00, then you might be out of luck.

edited August 2014

I don't need to state a budget, I'm looking for good offers, cheaper than 19$

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited August 2014

Well not that cheap. I can find you sort of a good offer, I use TheSkySpace and you can get a un-managed VPS for $5, then you can get a WHMCS license direct for $15.95. Or you can go for a cheaper billing system.

https://theskyspace.com/cloudburst-deals

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Licensecart said:
    Well not that cheap. I can find you sort of a good offer, I use TheSkySpace and you can get a un-managed VPS for $5, then you can get a WHMCS license direct for $15.95. Or you can go for a cheaper billing system.

https://theskyspace.com/cloudburst-deals

Interesting :-)

I'll check, thank you!

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We (QuickPacket) can do it - branded licenses are $12.80, unbranded licenses are $14.80 - VPS are available from $15 per year in either Las Vegas or Atlanta.

@qps said:
    We (QuickPacket) can do it - branded licenses are $12.80, unbranded licenses are $14.80 - VPS are available from $15 per year in either Las Vegas or Atlanta.

Sweet! Exactly what I am looking for!

Sent you a PM