Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to buy vps, windows2003 system in the United States. Unlimited traffic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to buy vps, windows2003 system in the United States. Unlimited traffic

metalxmetalx Member
edited August 2014 in Requests

But there is a problem, because he is a vpn server, people often upload copyrighted p2p movie resource with seeds, it is a headache. But he only traffic exchange, there is no actual content, if you can place, please tell me! Thank you

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

I can prove this in EU (Which is not subject to the silly DMCA)

• But speed is not ideal eu, thank you!

• 40Mbps Min. From my Home PC i get near 100Mbps to California (latency is another thing though)

• We have three locations that could handle this service without complaint. That being said, I recommend encrypting your VPN traffic and using SSL whenever possible; as then there is no means for anyone to track the usage of your service except for the ones that need to, such as yourself.

• @GoodHosting said:

What are they located? How to buy, how do I contact you.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited August 2014

@metalx said:
    What are they located? How to buy, how do I contact you.

I will send you a PM with some information. We have two locations that could handle this, one in Scranton, PA; and another in our shiny new location in Chicago's most premier datacenter...

• Please pm me all test ip, I can go directly to the opening?

• @GoodHosting pm ip And buying addresses two data centers.

• @GoodHosting said:
    I will send you a PM with some information. We have two locations that could handle this, one in Scranton, PA; and another in our shiny new location in Chicago's most premier datacenter...

Quite interesting, drop me a PM too

• goodhosting not access?

• Still continue to look for