Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm interested in some VPS reseller plan - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm interested in some VPS reseller plan

2»

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@DalekOfSkaro said:
    Are you trying to tell me to go do something anatomically unlikely with myself?

A bit of a get what you pay for type comment.

• Well, @matthewvz, you do get what you pay for.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2014

lewissue said: No, but you can get a 1G KVM at $3 with Damon upthere @GoodHosting

Hi, I can give you 1G XEN for free, but i will not do it. I have moral issues with under pricing services, and i think that selling 1GB under 5 usd is digging your own grave no matter how many resources you have free.

Thank you for your time. I am not willing to go that low with price.

btw @GoodHosting is great guy and i am sure that you will be happy with him so +1 for @GoodHosting

Thanked by 1rds100
  • @drserver said:
    btw GoodHosting is great guy and i am sure that you will be happy with him so +1 for GoodHosting

OK, I will ask him for resource-based services if he can deliver faster lol

• XTServersXTServers Member
    edited August 2014

@drserver : I also think for that low price range is better of for him to just get a cheap dedicated and set it up himself and see how it goes with the 3$/GB price. Or just stick with GoodHosting. We stopped offering really low cost offers because it's just not worth sometimes just like you said.