Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big VPS... with 8-16GB Memory and with 500gb-1TB HDD / 35eur?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Big VPS... with 8-16GB Memory and with 500gb-1TB HDD / 35eur?

Hello,

Is there anyone who sell this specs: (and not.. not need dedicated at this time)

4 core
8-16GB memory
500-1TB HDD

And course KVM.

around 35 eur?

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

if you are ok with XEN and Chicago and 5 ipv4 + 10ipv6 you are welcome.

• @WillGrehem - What about a $20/month (paid quarterly) dedicated server?

16GB RAM, 500GB Disk, 5TB transfer - see the link in my sig.

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited August 2014

@WillGrehem - 35 Euros Per Month

• KVM
    • 8 GB Ram
    • 450 HDD
    • 500 GB BW
    • Quad Core CPU @ 3.3 Ghz
  • ShivamShivam Member
    edited August 2014

@MarkTurner -

said: and not.. not need dedicated at this time

By that i think he means he doesn't want / need at this time a dedicated server correct me if im wrong @WillGrehem

• @MarkTurner said:
    WillGrehem - What about a $20/month (paid quarterly) dedicated server?

16GB RAM, 500GB Disk, 5TB transfer - see the link in my sig.

Why not setup a kvm env on the dedi and rent at a higher price to op?

• @Shivam - because our dedicated server prices are far lower than larger VPS and you have dedicated resources. I assume the OP didn't want to pay a higher price than he would expect for VPS.

For €35 you are quoting him he could have a higher spec dedicated server at OVH or Hetzner if he wanted European sites. More RAM, More Disk, More transfer and more important no chance of being oversold.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Why pay 35 EUR for some VPS, when for 30-35 you can get servers with specs like these. http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/essential-servers/

• @msg7086 - Delimiter does have a number of VPS packages but nothing at the 8GB mark at that price. Delimiter's business model for VPS is 1:1 selling, so 8GB = 8GB hard provisioned RAM, 100GB disk = 100GB hard provisioned disk, same with CPU. Their VPS products are based on lots of small 32GB servers rather than piling customers onto behemoth sized servers.

• @MarkTurner - I understand exactly where your coming from also if i was in his position i'd buy a dedicated server aswell however, he wants a VPS for some reason therefore i suggested him an offer

• @Shivam said:
    MarkTurner - I understand exactly where your coming from also if i was in his position i'd buy a dedicated server aswell however, he wants a VPS for some reason therefore i suggested him an offer

For shared host sometimes a VPS is better if something happen not my problem.
    Or not?

I mean disk failure and etc. Also take backups is easier.

• @WillGrehem said:

I was going to bring this up at a price its cheaper to get a dedicated server then it is a vps but sometimes you dont want to have to monitor the overall health or network or other things you want someone else looking at it also.