Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need One Plus invitation, anyone have one ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need One Plus invitation, anyone have one ?

13»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

If anyone got an invitation, I would gladly take it :)

• @GaNi You can use some sort of mail drop service. Once they get your package in the US or where ever, they'll ship it to you for a fee.

• If anyone has a spare invite they want to sell me, I can buy it :)

• GaNiGaNi Member

@black said:
    GaNi You can use some sort of mail drop service. Once they get your package in the US or where ever, they'll ship it to you for a fee.

The sole reason was not just being ineligible, the invite came in really late. I just decided to go for Z1 compact by paying the extra 200$

• GaNi said: The sole reason was not just being ineligible, the invite came in really late. I just decided to go for Z1 compact by paying the extra 200$

Ah I see. Well hopefully someone on LET will enjoy your invite!

• PM me if anyone is still looking for an invite.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

If i hadn't just bought a truck I'd be up for this - looks like a fantastic phone and a good upgrade from my HTC One M7. Oh well, perhaps in the future!

• @shovenose said:
    If i hadn't just bought a truck I'd be up for this - looks like a fantastic phone and a good upgrade from my HTC One M7. Oh well, perhaps in the future!

Trucks certainly have a higher utility value though :)

Thanked by 1netomx