Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone use ColoCrossing? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone use ColoCrossing?

13»

Comments

• @CVPS_Chris said: Since 3 providers here already use them and agree. /Close.

Right! I'm glad users agree. No need to close this positive discussion :)

• @AH-Dominic said: Btw, I don't use them for our VPS services. This is a personal server for me.

If they have delivered your server already and you have confirmed the specification is what is advertise I am confident you will be fine. The support is very good and the network has been flawless.

• Ok great. I'll check everything over tomorrow...not at my pc

• ChiefChief Member
    edited June 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Im done with this thread, all that was supposed to come out of it was that Colocrossing is great.

Instead of the ongoing eDrama/eWars and poking everyone you could of just said and left it at....

@CVPS_Chris said: Hey everyone.

Colocrossing is great. I have over 100 servers with them and could not have been any happier the past few years. Premium bandwidth, premium data center, premium support. That is what Colocrossing offers and it shows. (bla bla bla /cut)

Back on topic. FWIW ColoCrossing have been great to LEB/LET, Jon gave us a welcoming hand when we needed it and their techs have been quick to respond to any issues and tickets. Your distance may vary, ours has been excellent.

• Righ.. yah because your definitely not doing that. lol

• qenoxqenox Member

@Corey said: Not sure why brand of ram matters?

Most likely the specs of the RAM was different, they just referred to the brand as "short hand".

• ColoCrossing has been absolutely great for us :) We've just posted our 3 year review on WHT: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1160598

• CoreyCorey Member

@qenox no specs weren't.

@eoreality_robby nice! I wish our relationship with ColoCrossing could have been better.

• I decided to use the guys at QuadraNet instead as the server at ColoC was a bit sluggish and not right for me really. This one should be much better.

• laaevlaaev Member

@AH-Dominic said: I decided to use the guys at QuadraNet instead as the server at ColoC was a bit sluggish and not right for me really. This one should be much better.

QuadraNet is also an awesome provider!

• @FTN_Kevin said: QuadraNet is also an awesome provider!

They replied to a ticket in like a minute, then 2 minutes and then closed it in 20 seconds when I asked them to. I was amazed :o

• @AH-Dominic said: They replied to a ticket in like a minute, then 2 minutes and then closed it in 20 seconds when I asked them to. I was amazed :o

Where did you go for? LAX DAL MIA?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

DAL and there were more good reviews on quadranet than singlehop

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We use ColoCrossing for some MinecraftLayer nodes. Jon has been very kind to us, which seems to be his general MO. The only downside to ColoCrossing has been their inconsistent setup times. But the servers have performed great, and the network has been solid. I can live with a setup delay if I know the node will work great once it's up.

• apparently lowendbox is using them...

• Yup, ColoCrossing hosts both LEB and LET.

• CoreyCorey Member

@AH-Dominic we haven't had a bit of problem from Quadranet. They are awesome.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Nice!