Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US] OpenVZ VPS Offers - Don't miss, limited availibility!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US] OpenVZ VPS Offers - Don't miss, limited availibility!

AH-DominicAH-Dominic Member
edited June 2012 in Offers

Astounding Host has been in business for just over a year, providing quality services to everyone. We started going into the VPS market this year. We have grown rapidly in the past few months and have currently got lots of happy clients.

Why choose us?

• Hosted in the state of the art PhoenixNAP datacentre
  • 1GBit port speed
  • Intel Xeon CPU's on all nodes
  • Root access
  • Free migration from your current provider

Offer 1: LET-512:
40 GB Disk Space
125 GB Bandwidth
512 MB Guaranteed RAM
768 MB Burstable RAM
1 IP address

$6.50 per month
Order Now - 10 remaining

Offer 2: LET-128-YEARLY:
10 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
128 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB Burstable RAM
1 IP address

$25.00 per year
Order Now - 10 remaining

Offer 3: LET-256-YEARLY:
10 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
256 MB Guaranteed RAM
384 MB Burstable RAM
1 IP address

$45.00 per year
Order Now - 10 remaining

--

Test IP (Phoenix, AZ): 174.138.175.114

Test Files:
100MB
500MB
1GB

--

Questions?

If you have any questions, please reply back to this thread, submit a ticket here, drop me a PM or send an email to [email protected]

--

We will try and help you, even if you are unmanaged. We don't leave you sitting there searching through Google for hours on end.
If you are unsure about our disallowed content, please read our TOS here

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

• Technically the files are not hosted on your hardware and are Securedservers test files:

http://securedservers.com/popups/speedtest.htm

Your them is quite nice though.

• AH-DominicAH-Dominic Member
    edited June 2012

@ShardHost said: Technically the files are not hosted on your hardware and are Securedservers test files

We currently don't have any test files on our node, so I thought I would post the PhoenixNAP/SS ones instead. I could provide our test IP, but latency is practically the same (1-2ms difference at most).

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help :)

-Dominic

• I am not the CEO. I am in management however.

• Not to complain but why does the 128mb plan and the 256mb plan have the same amount of HDD and bandwidth? I mean I'd assume if you're paying for more ram you usually get more space.

Sorry just got curious.

• @HalfEatenPie said: Not to complain but why does the 128mb plan and the 256mb plan have the same amount of HDD and bandwidth? I mean I'd assume if you're paying for more ram you usually get more space.

Sorry just got curious.

RAM is the main thing people want, so I thought I would leave the disk space the same. :)

It can be increased/decreased, however.

• This offer is still on, and there are only a few left! Get them while you can.

• New speed test page on our servers: http://108.170.40.39/