Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is wrong with blueVM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is wrong with blueVM?

oyangoyang Member

Special Offers - BLUE2 - Los Angeles, California

Ping my site domain is OK , But I cannot access my website and ssh to the vps!

Infact I donot know how long for that , I have not access my website for more than a week , I just use Uptime Robot to monitor the VPS with Ping , so I donnot konw the site had been down for a long time!

And the Fearhur VPS Control Pannel is very slow here and 502 again and again ,though I use a VPN,,I have sended two tickets ,but no reply!

Need I drop the BlueVM cheap VPS?

Comments

• I would stay away from BlueVM. Their Mandrill account is also being investigated for spamming, for what it's worth.

No access in a week? I would have ditched them by now and found a replacement, unless they came up with a plausible explanation for it (assuming its an issue on their end).

• Do you happen to have a ticket number?

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

• Ticket #733676

• Sorry for my poor english , yesterday I found my website down .
    I hadnot paid attention to my website more than a week!
    I just use the Uptime Robot to monitor the VPS with Ping , ping the domain is OK , so I havenot receive alert email , I think the VPS is OK!

Yesterday I found only the PING is OK , others all down , so I donnot know how long the vps down!

• @oyang - It looks like your VPS was overloaded and as such it wasn't responding to input. I killed it and restarted it... Otherwise you should be good to go.

@Spirit, @mpkossen - /thread close please ;)

• Thanks , but why I cannot restart it from the cp?
    But now the cp works well?

• oyang said: Thanks , but why I cannot restart it from the cp? But now the cp works well?

When your VPS is overloaded like it was it will actively take forever for feathur to try and pull it's status. As a result of that it can cause the 502 you've seen. We're working on a patch to prevent that in the future.

• The vps locked will affects the cp ,hope you can improve it as soon as possible!

• i am shocked how fast bluevm replied to this thread and abandon my ticket for 3 days. now i dont want to give my ticket number.

This discussion has been closed.