Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You deserve it, don't you? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You deserve it, don't you?

2»

Comments

• @raindog308 said:
    Would this be an example of a dd-whore?

Solid C, probably not a D. Definitely not a DD.

• @joshin said:
    Solid C, probably not a D. Definitely not a DD.

They are C, indeed, but I don't think they are solid, at all.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @serverian said:
    They are C, indeed, but I don't think they are solid, at all.

I hope you get the chance to investigate further.

Thanked by 3Shoaib_A upfreak Mark_R
  • Interest for providers with uncountable number of bad reviews in very short time doesn't seem to decrease despite constant warnings from some reputable members of the forum also. The offer threads by such shady providers get 3 to 5x more views than others. Those people who sign up with them despite knowing everything about their past should not be allowed to post any negative reviews because they deserve it. No one forced them on gunpoint to buy from such providers, so they should bear the consequences.

• i looked at the title of this thread & thought u were either talking about happiness or sex. very misleading pointless title.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • ztecztec Member

Nice observation. Worthy of creating a thread? I don't know.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @ztec said:
    Nice observation. Worthy of creating a thread? I don't know.

Pretty much yes, since most keep buying it, recent example: @Bella $91 scammed.

• ztecztec Member

@Floris said:
    Pretty much yes, since most keep buying it, recent example: Bella $91 scammed.

It's common knowledge. And the people that don't get that will also not get this topic. Only way to prevent this is to totally ban the whole bad performing brands. Even from history.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Another bad practice: Someone asked for a budget DDoS Protected VPS while I saw some people who themselves have servers from SYS or KS for DDoS protection but wouldn't recommend it to him & some providers would keep making offers well above his budget rather than suggesting him an appropriate solution.