Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email Notification?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email Notification?

cedriccedric Member
edited August 2011 in Help

Is there a way to get emailed for new posts and replies? OSQA used to email me on every new post/reply and even when people signed up and I miss getting the 'what's new' automatically

Comments

• I see you have already had all your preference set to email. Do you want to get a new email when a new discussion is started? There's a setting I can edit for your account.

As of new users notification, you might wish to parse the activity page for all the new "joined" messages.

• Ah yes, when a new discussion is started and whenever someone replies to (any) discussion would be quite nice. Thanks LEA! :)

• Is there perhaps an RSS feed of new discussions?

• @cedric -- Okay you should get an email now with new discussions posted, but can't email on every comment.

But yes, RSS feed for new discussions is here -- plug that into your RSS reader.

• I think this forum/portal is using wordpress ?

• This forum uses Vanilla Forums. The blog runs on Wordpress.

• I think this forum/portal is using wordpress ?

Stated in the footer at the bottom of this page. Industry Leading, huh?

• Stated in the footer at the bottom of this page. Industry Leading, huh?

Are you considering me a technical support staff ? You might have to correct if, also this forum is fetching all features of WP. I do know it runs on vanilla, but it might have some co-ordination with wp.

thanks

• Are you considering me a technical support staff

I assure you that I'm not.

You need to spell check your website by the way. A few typos stick out.

• SO are you thinking its my site ?