Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM noVNC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM noVNC

Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member

Hi all
I am not using my SolusVM license for commercial purposes as of today but still wanted noVNC so I did as explained in SolusVM documentation but still got error # 1006 pop out everytime I tried to run it. Now someone told me to install a valid SSL on slaves(SSL is already installed on SolusVM master). Currently the noVNC socket location is set to "Host Node" as well.

So, is it true that I need to have SSL installed on slaves in order to make noVNC work?

Comments

• You won't need a valid SSL on your slave if you connect to the socket from the master, however, the masters SSL cert should be valid.

• @soluslabs said:
    You won't need a valid SSL on your slave if you connect to the socket from the master, however, the masters SSL cert should be valid.

Thank you for the quick response, I have changed the socket from slave to master but I am still getting same error. The SolusVM master has a valid RAPIDSSL certificate installed.

• Thank you SolusVM support for the help & the issue has been resolved. I request admins/moderators to close this thread.