Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question about Google Apps Domain
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A question about Google Apps Domain

I have recently purchased a domain that has 50 Google Apps users. I reset admin info by CName records. After login there was a msg stating "You account was suspended due to billing reasons" means the previous user did not pay the dues.

On checking the user limit by FEEDBACK method I found that the account was created in 2011.

I clicked on Cancel in billing, it gave me 2 options;
1- Downgrade to Standard(free) Edition.
2- Delete Account

I select downgrade, accepted the free edition terms and my account was become Free. I can Setup Email or whatever is free with Gapps.

Now the only question is, is this safe to have downgraded (to free which was free before the previous user upgraded and didn't pay the dues) account or will Google again suspend that account?

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Why will Google suspend your account again?

• netomx said: Why will Google suspend your account again?

Just thought it :-p However billing option is also not shown there, where we can see type of subscription.

• I have updated my domain to Trial Premium then downgrade it back to Free without any issues. I think you can do it without a problem as well :)

Good luck!