Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AcclaimedHost Acquisition - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AcclaimedHost Acquisition

2»

Comments

• @RockIslander said:
    Given his history and the fact that he ended his last hosting business simply by reformatting the server without taking backups of client data, I would never have data on anything he controls, and now the hacking of his account just adds to the madness.

I would also not do business with this person. His behavior is very volatile and I do not get the impression he is focusing on his business.

VirtNetwork_Alex said: I've learned from my mistakes and I'm moving forward from now on, taking in what I have learned before.

No you did not. And you should stop telling yourself that.

You were at GVH for a while and now you are doing the exact same things (fancy titles, exaggerating about simply everything) they did. I've tried to tell you this numerous times but it seems you simply do not listen to other people.

Thanked by 2Licensecart Dylan
  • @DreamCaster said:
    All this CC GVH HVH etc stuff looks like a Brazil soap opera series

Unfortunately not. Brazilian soap operas at least feature boobies from time to time. MUCH more entertaining! ;-)

• @Monsta_AU said:
    Oh, it's obvious that he is from GVH. Just look at the way the post is worded.

BTW Alex, you forgot 'For Immediate Release'.

I think that joke is getting old by now...

• @mpkossen said:
    You were at GVH for a while and now you are doing the exact same things (fancy titles, exaggerating about simply everything) they did. I've tried to tell you this numerous times but it seems you simply do not listen to other people.

The GVH style is what he learned. It is his new business model. lol His last business model was 1 off payment hosting, which for obvious reasons is simply not sustainable. We tried to explain things to him but he is unreachable in that department. His reasoning is to offer things so cheap that when the service turns out to be crap because he ignores issues and don't pay the monthlies, he can always use the excuse " what did you expect for just a couple $. Then when he gets frustrated with the failure, he kills the server(s) and starts again leaving his staff to explain, and his clients in limbo. It has been a repeat issue so there is no reason to think this will be any different at this point. He has been banned over at WHT for his activities and I notice his new account just met the same fate.

• DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited August 2014

@Amitz said:Unfortunately not. Brazilian soap operas at least feature boobies from time to time. MUCH more entertaining! ;-)

Ahhhh yeah. No boobs or beatiful stuff at this one :)

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

RIP acclaimedhost

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU