Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS

Hello, i have searched a lot on this website looking for cheap Windows vps, right now im with ecovm and they offer 1 core 1 gb ram 30HDD 500gb transfer for only 3.5$ monthly with trial 2008 but they are very slow ATM i have 20+ vps with them si im looking for some provider with similar specs i know this is very cheap but i hope there is some nice and cheap vps as im buying bulk and would be nice if they have control panel

Comments

• 20+ Windows VPS's, is it ok to ask what kind of staff are u doing with 20+ ... :)

• Running Chrome with one extensión nothing else

• BradBrad Member

@ruso123 said:
    Running Chrome with one extensión nothing else

In that case, why do you need 1gb of RAM?

• @Brad said:
    chrome use a lot of RAM and the extensión too

• Hi!

For your reference. We have a bulk stock of Windows VPS using KVM and our control panel is Promox.

http://www.myserverplanet.com/Windows-VPS.php

We have some very affordable plans in our California location.

2 Core

2GB DDR 3 Ram

20GB SATA

2TB Bandwidth

100MBPS

£5.50/mo

Take a look today.

Nick

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Why Don't get a dedi and Use Promox, etc. to create multiple VPS! It may be cheap as well.

You can try our services as well! :)

• ShivamShivam Member

I can pretty much offer the same

Dual Core @ 3.3 Ghz

1 gb ram

40 HDD

200gb transfer @ 1 GBPS

4.5$ - SolusVM Control Panel ,

Private Message Me If Interested :) Custom Offer

• Thanks for the offers i will check them all as soon as i can

• ruso123ruso123 Member
    edited July 2014

@MikeIn said:
    Why Don't get a dedi and Use Promox, etc. to create multiple VPS! It may be cheap as well.

You can try our services as well! :)

I thought about that but i don't have the knowlage to do all config and setup stuff

• wychwych Member

Double your budget and go with Winity, no trial and the speeds should be much better than you described.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

I can go for 100 usd on 20 PCS - byteshack windows 2008 trial, we can tune your plan according to your needs. Test period available. Contact me, then we will se what we can do for you.

• wychwych Member

@drserver said:
    I can go for 100 usd on 20 PCS

Nice pricing.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @drserver said:
    I can go for 100 usd on 20 PCS - byteshack windows 2008 trial, we can tune your plan according to your needs. Test period available. Contact me, then we will se what we can do for you.

Thanks for the offer but im looking to spend <60$ monthly and I think lower also the amount of vps

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@ruso123
    Hi,
    Lets try to make deal. Contact me via PM