Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Win Free VPS! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Win Free VPS!

124»

Comments

• D4X69 said: Same time tomorrow, or just whenever you get your shit together? :3

You'll have to wait to find out!

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • What means this?

• I don't have an exact time. Still working on a few things, playing with WHMCS a bit more, preparing our fraud checking, et cetera. Not much is left.

• BradBrad Member

@Steven_F said:
    I don't have an exact time. Still working on a few things, playing with WHMCS a bit more, preparing our fraud checking, et cetera. Not much is left.

Aww, you removed your fancy coming soon page.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2014

@Steven_F said:
    I don't have an exact time. Still working on a few things, playing with WHMCS a bit more, preparing our fraud checking, et cetera. Not much is left.

Going at this speed one could make the mistake that it was a CC kickstarter thing?

• @MikHo said:
    Is this a CC kickstarter thing?

No.

@Steven_F said:
    No.

Sorry, edited my post to make my joking point more clear. :)

• @MikHo said:
    Going at this speed one could make the mistake that it was a CC kickstarter thing?

"This speed"? We're moving at a slower pace than we originally hoped, but only because we're working on making sure everything goes right. I'd rather wait an extra day or two and not have problems.

We were just finishing up a WHMCS problem that was causing a lot of issues (I set the SSL and non-SSL options to the same SSL URL, which was causing a redirect issue on the admin page).

Anyone that wants to sign up now and go through our fraud/verification process can shoot me a PM and I'll send you the URL. You'll need to go through them before your service is deployed, so why not start now? :D

We've setup PayPal and BitCoin, already, and I'm hoping to get Stripe up in the next week or two (I'd like to give our fraud measures a bit of testing first).

• Would anyone be interested in mail in payments? Lol

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@Steven_F said:
    Would anyone be interested in mail in payments? Lol

/me breaks open the piggy bank

Would you accept a box full of pennies?

• @matthewvz said:
    Would you accept a box full of pennies?

The shipping costs would probably make that an expensive method... Plus, it's illegal to mail US currency.

@Steven_F said:
    "This speed"? We're moving at a slower pace than we originally hoped, but only because we're working on making sure everything goes right. I'd rather wait an extra day or two and not have problems.

Don't get your panties in a twist. We heard the same story in the first round of the CC kickstarter competition.
    I was only pulling your leg.
    Hope you get everything up and running as you want it.

• 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.931244 s, 1.2 GB/s

Ladies and gents, we're almost ready!

• @Steven_F said:
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.931244 s, 1.2 GB/s

Ladies and gents, we're almost ready!

How many hours left?

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    How many hours left?

I'm not 100% sure. I have to run out for an hour or two, so that's why I don't want to commit to an exact time. I'm setting this one up myself, but in the future, some of the staff will also help in the setup process which will speed things up.

• BradBrad Member

Don't tell me you need another day?

• No, it'll be tonight, but not for another 60 - 120 minutes.

• @Steven_F said:
    The shipping costs would probably make that an expensive method... Plus, it's illegal to mail US currency.

http://www.snopes.com/legal/postal/sendcash.asp

• Oh, cool. Maybe we'll do this. Not everyone has a credit/debit card and mail offers an ideal way to do a location check. Hmm, we'll see.

• The winners have been picked, we'll be sending out the emails when I get back in an hour and launching.

• crosses fingers