Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite PC Game? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Favorite PC Game?

13»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@MarkTurner said:
    AnthonySmith - Now you are showing off! I did find a Kempston joystick interface at a flea market here in Crawley a few months ago. Brand new still in box £5

Ah I thought you were in the USA, I was wondering why you would play skooldayz, does not seem like the sort of thing that would have been understood or been marketable to the USA market :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Unturned and cs:go.

• tdaletdale Member

Jon,

You need to get some STEAM in your life.. Counter-strike <3 Old but it will never die. Kinda like a bunch of stuff in my life.

Your friend,

Thomas Dale

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Warcraft2, Q3A, Half Life 1

• Witcher, Mass Effect, Saints Row, Borderlands (2) are a few of the games I really like.

• @AnthonySmith - no born and bred Brit. I work between London and Amsterdam.

• Diablo 3, Company of Heroes, Battlefield Vietnam

• edited July 2014

rmlhhd said: What ever she's playing :D

Counter-Strike: Source (CSS de_dust, older radar - only in CSS as you see it there, older AWP - only in CSS as you see it there, hands and gloves you see there are only so in CSS).

My game: Counter-Strike: Source (over 400 hours on Steam).

Waiting for GTA V.

• ShivamShivam Member

League Of Legends All the way !

Plat elo :) hit me up if you play it

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Shivam said:
    League Of Legends All the way !

Plat elo :) hit me up if you play it

Are you good?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

badpatrick said: Battlefield Vietnam

Now there's a blast from the past :-) I never liked BV though I've played the hell out of BF1942 (and continue to play it frequently). BF1942 is perfect for "I've got 15 minutes to kill".

My list:

RPGs: Fallout, Fallout:NV, Oblivion, Skyrim. All pretty much the same game.

Wargames: Panzer Corps - love Panzer General and Panzer Corps is more of the same, only shinier. The original Harpoon.

4X games: GalCiv II is awesome. Civ IV is about right, still like Civ III sometimes. Or Alpha Centauri.

Manly games: I beat Angband. Still working on NetHack.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Titanfall, LoL, Payday2, Teeworlds