Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feathur VPS Panel Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feathur VPS Panel Help

CltcamCltcam Member
edited July 2014 in Help

Can anyone here please help me with Feathur? I just purchased it, installed it on my dedi along with openvz, but after adding a master server and creating a VPS, the VPS doesn't start. If anyone can help, please PM me. Please understand that Feathur is an open-source project and extremely short-staffed.

Comments

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited July 2014

I can certainly help... or you can submit a ticket on our site (feathur.com)... up to you :)

• CltcamCltcam Member

@BlueVM I was being helped by Daniel, but he seems to have a lack of time. The ticket that was being worked on is #514601 . I've also messaged you here on LET.

• CltcamCltcam Member

I also would like to delete the test server and keep the master. They are the same thing just different names.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Bluevm, how can I display something on the VPS information page? I don't know how to work with CPHP :(

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited July 2014

@netomx - The file you're looking to edit is /var/feathur/feathur/templates/default/openvz.view.tpl or /var/feathur/feathur/templates/default/kvm.view.tpl depending on virtualization. However if you're looking to add/edit a statistic to that page you'll want to edit the openvz.statistics.tpl or kvm.statistics.tpl in that same directory.

If you need to pass a variable to the template that's part of /var/feathur/feathur/view.php near the bottom.

• Meanwhile in my BlueVM vps:

"S4-NY and S6-NY
    17/7/2014
    S4-NY and S6-NY are currently down, we're investigating."

Interesting the way you are investigating...

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited July 2014

@riccor1 - I have another technician on it... data recovery takes time. I should however update that status.

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited July 2014

@BlueVM Thanks a ton for helping setup Feather, looks like a very promising panel. Admins, can you please close this thread? @mpkossen

• @BlueVM said:
    riccor1 - I have another technician on it... data recovery takes time.

I know data recovery takes time, but why don't you, at least, mention that in client area? It's been about 10 days offline...

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@riccor1 - > BlueVM said: I should however update that status...

Which I'm doing now.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@BlueVM said:
    netomx - The file you're looking to edit is /var/feathur/feathur/templates/default/openvz.view.tpl or /var/feathur/feathur/templates/default/kvm.view.tpl depending on virtualization. However if you're looking to add/edit a statistic to that page you'll want to edit the openvz.statistics.tpl or kvm.statistics.tpl in that same directory.

If you need to pass a variable to the template that's part of /var/feathur/feathur/view.php near the bottom.

That ks! That last part is the thing I needed!

• CltcamCltcam Member

For some reason, when I create a VPS, the main amount of ram is always 256, but the vswap is always the right number that I specified in the creation of the VPS. Very weird.