Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Chat - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Live Chat

2»

Comments

• Deskpro but their live chat is bundled with their support desk.

Or alternatively Jivosite.

• iSkyiSky Member

we are just using zopim as our live chat support. So far so good. The beta test for our website is running and the live chat running good

• W3HostW3Host Member

If you have the money, Zopim is the best, by far.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

http://mibew.org/ is free, open

Paid - I have yet to find a reasonable paid chat system, both technically and in terms of pricing.

Though live chat does have a free tier for startups. http://startups.livechatinc.com/

Honestly the best one I have found so far is the one that comes with Hostbill, since its fully integrated, logs everything automatically in customer accounts etc.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

zopim - both free n paid

• KupolKupol Member

We use LiveAgent.

• @imagine said:
    Fair enough, also - http://www.f6s.com/zopim - $200 of ZopIm credit, which is enough for one agent for a year.

I actually need multiple agents, but that's still nice! :D

@Justin_BN said:
    We use "livechatinc.com" and its been good to us so far. Its kind of steep to add on extra users, but its a good product.

That's exactly what I was wondering. Do you have the Team plan or the Advanced plan? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the extra $20/month/agent.

@Kupol said:
    We use LiveAgent.

http://www.ladesk.com/ This?

@W3Host said:
    If you have the money, Zopim is the best, by far.

It's like $15 a month per agent, that's nothing. :P

I saw Jivosite and hated the look.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

• imagineimagine Member
    edited July 2014

Steven_F said: I actually need multiple agents, but that's still nice! :D

Just to confirm, its $200 credit, spend it how you like...

We've been experimenting with LiveChatInc recently - and while I prefer it as a guest/visitor to sites, the Zopim agent interface is whole magnitudes better.

As it stands, it looks more and more like we'll switch back to Zopim.

• KupolKupol Member

@Steven_F
    Yes that it has nice features.

• W3HostW3Host Member

@Steven_F said:
    It's like $15 a month per agent, that's nothing. :P

Depends how many agents you have. If all 5 of my staff has a Live Chat account on Zopim, it get's expensive.

• @W3Host said:
    Depends how many agents you have. If all 5 of my staff has a Live Chat account on Zopim, it get's expensive.

If you have five staff members, and $75 a month is expensive so that they can better do their jobs, you might be doing something wrong...

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • W3HostW3Host Member

@Steven_F said:
    If you have five staff members, and $75 a month is expensive so that they can better do their jobs, you might be doing something wrong...

Not at all. I can get all my staff on a live chat software that I like for $11 per month with no branding (WHMCS live chat). I prefer to spend the extra $64 per month on hiring more staff to provide true 24/7 support so that my clients don't have to wait 12 hours for a reply, unlike some companies here.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • @W3Host said:
    Not at all. I can get all my staff on a live chat software that I like for $11 per month with no branding (WHMCS live chat). I prefer to spend the extra $64 per month on hiring more staff to provide true 24/7 support so that my clients don't have to wait 12 hours for a reply, unlike some companies here.

$64 a month for true 24x7 support? Where? Sign me up, because I'm spending thousands!

• W3HostW3Host Member

@Steven_F said:
    $64 a month for true 24x7 support? Where? Sign me up, because I'm spending thousands!

Did I say a total of $64 for my staff? No, I said I prefer to spend the extra $64 on hiring more staff. Obviously hiring 5 staff doesn't cost $64 per month.

• @Steven_F - I use the Team Plan, but am considering other alternatives at this time. I feel like its not worth it for the extra price unless you use "all" the features, because all you're really doing is chatting.

• We used to have LiveChatInc until they changed their system which made us move to our current provider, Kayako. When we researched for a live system we had two targets; cost effective and reliable, not to say that LiveChat did not live up to this as it did. But it lacked features such as internal staff communication which is a key factor for us. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it really depends on what you want to get out of the software - perhaps create targets in which you want to archive through the software.