Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPV6 ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPV6 ?

2»

Comments

• EggheadTek said: Lesson learned, this place is just like WHT. Full of know it all wannabe children

Everything sucks, eh?

• TACServersTACServers Member
    edited July 2014

@EggheadTek said:
    Lesson learned, this place is just like WHT. Full of know it all wannabe children

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6177

Read that and sort it out yourself. If you are not keen on accepting the help you are asking for, why ask here? I don't want to speak for others, but calling all LET users "know it all wannabe children" is insulting at best. As far as I care, with a comment like that, I will never order your service, if you ever provide one.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • EggheadTek said: Good one. Nice for a laugh

;)

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited July 2014

@EggheadTek

Wow man, you're really off to a great start on providing your reputable service!

1) You ask questions about networking that you should know based on your certification.

2) When people give you information and try to teach it to you, you go on a rampage against them.

3) You just classified the market you plan on selling to as a group of "know it all wannabe children".

Did GreenValueHost train you in marketing tactics?

• TACServersTACServers Member
    edited July 2014

@EggHeadTek

I will ask this publicly, and you can respond via PM if you wish, but since your a MCP, can you provide verification? Also would like to see verification for CompTIA certs too. All you'd have to provide is the fulfillment verification code for CompTIA. I check validity on these nearly every day.

The only reason that I ask, as someone who themselves has a pile of alphabet soup certs, You do ask alot of generic questions that your claimed certs should have answered in more detail than you would usually find on a Forum.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

@cncking2000 that's simply one more proof certs are worthless*, and it speaks a lot about a person if they choose to display them prominently in a setting where no one else does that.

*and CCNA/CCNP are even harmful, from the demographic that I saw "proudly bearing" those, I am led to believe a part of the course involves inflicting some brain damage on the victims students.

Thanked by 1TACServers
  • @rm_ Agreed. I quit getting certs. After a point, your spending money to say you took a test and passed. Has nothing to do with actual work experience.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@EggheadTek said:

You sir need a reality check.